Chapter Twenty Two Wedding Bells

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever and I promised like updates everyday during the break but you know things happen and I went on vacation. So ya.. This chapter is like really long though so I hope it'll make up for it! I love you guys!

Ellie's POV

I sat on the soft bouncy chair in Eleanor's room as Eleanor rushed around frantically.

"Where's my shoes!" Eleanor screamed.

She ran around the room like a maniac looking for her white shoes and everyone else started bantering about Eleanor's shoes.

It was so loud that I almost didn't hear Noah's cry. But I did.

"ELEANOR I THINK I HEAR NOAH CRYING!" I yelled over the noise.

Eleanor looked up from what she was doing

"GO GET HIM" She screamed then continued searching for her missing shoe.

I rolled my eyes at her than walked over to Noah's crib. He was so tiny and cute yet so loud and annoying.. Kind of like Eleanor.

I picked him up and walked out of the room because it was so stuffy and loud.

In case you don't know why everyone was so frantic its because today was Louis and Eleanor's wedding.

They were supposed to have the wedding two months earlier but things just got really crazy so they postponed it until today.

September 22

"The day that Eleanor Jane Calder and Louis William Tomlinson come together as one"

Or so the invitation says. Right now they were all getting changed and stuff and it was really REALLY loud.

"Oh Noah why is your mother such a crazy man?" I said talking to my little nephew.

He made that weird face that babies made and I assumed that he was just agreeing.

"ELLIE! GET IN HERE!" I heard Eleanor yell.

"Coming" I groaned.

She's been acting this way ALL DAY. And it's already 4:30PM!

"Wheres Noah?" She asked as I walked in,

"Are you blind he's in my hands" I said putting him back in his crib.

"Okay well we have to get going now do I look okay? She asked

I looked at my sister for the first time, I've been really grumpy and have been avoiding her for the whole day so this is really the first time I really saw her.

"You look amazing" I said in awe.

Her dress was a mermaid style dress decorated with lace on her sleeves. Her hair was in a side messy bun and the veil was attached to the back of her bun. She looked stunning.

"Now I think you should help me find my shoes" she said smiling.

Zayn's POV

"My hair! Where's the hair spray?!" Louis screamed

Louis normally uses about 5 bottles of hair spray while doing his casual hair so to fix it for his wedding find of caused him to use over 22.

"Louis we ran out of hair spray" I said combing my hair.

"Ran out?! How could we run out of hair spray?! I have a loose hair!' Louis said pointing at a single strand of hair on his forehead.

"Stop being a drama queen!" Niall screamed