Chapter Sixteen I Don't Know..

hello my pickles! I have a few shout outs to make and announcements.

First I would like to thanks @JaydaLinay37 she is amazayn and is a great reader always comments and votes :D there guys you have a role model everyone copy her

Next I would like to thank @FiveGuysOneDirection the writer of the VERY FIRST fanfic I read (Called moments there's a sequel go check it out it's A LOT better than this story) and that got me going and helped me get inspired to write this.

Now announcements.

I HAVE the name of the baby and the gender!! If you wanna know what it is you'll have to wait.. Sorry!

Also I WILL BE DOING A SEQUEL yay!! Well that's it sorry for the long note.

Harry's POV

My knee's were scraping the pavement and my palms were dug into rocks. It hurt and I was bleeding but the pain didn't even compare to the pain in my heart.

I was crying LOUDLY and people around me were looking at me like I was crazy.

I AM crazy.. For Ellie..

But she doesn't love me.. She never did...

But than a loud noise broke me from my thoughts.

"ISN'T SHE LOVELY? ISNT SHE-"

It was my ringtone. Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder. Me and Ellie's song.

I pressed the answer button just cause I didn't want to hear the song anymore.

"Harry?" a familiar voice said- it was Lou. My boo-bear but even him couldn't make me happy.

"What?" I spat bitterly.

"Come to your house NOW! Ellie is leaving to go back to Manchester and she's packing!" Louis screamed.

No. I. Could. Not. Loose. Her.

"I'm going!" I screamed

I didn't have a car so I ran. Faster than ever. So fast before I realized I was already at my house.

Ellie's POV

I finally got everything crammed into my last bag. Done. I'm outta here.

"Ellie wait Harrys coming!" Louis said running upstairs.

"Than more the reason to Leave right?" I said going down stairs with all my bags.

"Ellie I Love You" Eleanor said hugging me. Then she leaded me out the door.

I waved my last goodbye then got in the car. I didn't even get to say bye to Dani Liam Niall Or Zayn. But I wanted to leave I NEEDED to leave.

"Bye" I mouthed to Eleanor then I started driving away.

Harry's POV

I ran upstairs to see an empty room Lou and Eleanor on the bed crying.

"Where is she?!" I screamed

"She-She left 5 minutes ago" Eleanor said clutching something in her hands.

"W-What?!"

She was gone. She left. And It Was all because of that bitch Tessa.

"Nooo!" I screamed fallomg to my knee's.

Tears were falling down my face like a fucking waterfall. I just couldn't get over the fact that she was actually gone.

"Here take this" Eleanor said handing me the thing in her hands.

It was a picture... Of Ellie.

(PICTURE ON SIDE >>)

F L A S H B A C K

"Harry you have a mustache!" Ellie screamed excitedly pulling out the fake mustache from my drawer.

"Ya I got it when we were doing One Direction Detection" I said laughing

"And You Have a blonde wig?!' She said pulling a platnum blonde wig.

"That I don't know why i have" I said.

She put on the blonde wig and mustache.

"Oh my gosh Harry take a picture" She said

I took out her phone and said

"Say cheese"

She made the funniest face ever as I took the photo.

"Haha look at the picture" I said laughing

She looked at the picture and burst out in laughter.

"Keep it" she said

"For memories" she said smiling

E N D. O F F L A S H B A C K

I looked at the picture when I looked up I realized it was already night time, I've been staring at it for 2 hours.

I should eat dinner now but I'm too sad to eat.

I climbed in bed clutching the picture

"I'll keep it Ellie"

"For memories" I whispered

Then fell into a deep sleep