Chapter Twenty-Five I'm Coming Home

Hey people's! I'm back! Haha LA was awesome I actually came back 6 days ago but I was still writing the update that's why it didn't come sooner. Anyways, I just wanted to let all of you know what MSBFBF is coming to an end!! I'm not planning on going too far with this.. The book is ending at about chapter 30 so... Ya! But a sequel will be coming out 2-3 weeks afte the book is finished so be excited haha. So ya here's the chapter hope you like it vote, comment, fan whatever just enjoy!!

Eleanor's POV

Sometimes I just wish I wasn't married to Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. And today was one of those times.

I sighed packing my final bag and rolling it towards the trunk of the van.

You see, me and Lou-Bear were having the time of our lives on this honeymoon, until the paparazzi came. So, we had no idea why they were here but it turns out now the world knows about Noah but they think he's Ellie's kid. So management wasn't happy with Louis and told him that we had to come back and do an interview to confess that Noah is ours.

I know. It's a lot to sink in.

But all this happened 15 minutes ago.

Ya now you see why I don't wanna be married to him sometimes.

"Ready to go?" Louis said as bummed out as I was.

"Ya" i mumbled getting into the van.

I closed the door and sat in silence.

After five minutes, I was tired of the silence and turned on the radio to 155.7 FM which was Modern Radio, news and music.

As I turned it on Summer Paradise by Simple Plan came on.

Cause I remember every sunset

I remember every word you said

We were never gonna say goodbye

Singing la-da-da-da-da

Tell me how to get back to

Back to summer paradise with you

And I'll be there in a heartbeat

Oh it's funny how sometimes music can tell my mood almost instantly.

I listened to the song closing my eyes. I really do wanna go back to that paradise but no, we have to go back to cold winter air and stupid paparazzi.

Then I opened my eyes to see Louis blasting the radio.

It was no longer my song, it was the news.

"ELLIE CALDER AND HARRY STYLES BABY??" The radio announcer said.

"Can you turn that off?" I asked groaning.

"I'm listening" Louis said not turning it off.

I rolled my eyes.

"So last night, Ellie and Harry were spotted out with the rest of one direction EXCEPT Louis. But they weren't alone, no they brought along their 2 week old child. Sources say that Ellie is pregnant again!...."

I couldn't listen to this I grabbed the volume control and shut it off as fast as possible.

"Hey!" Louis said

"What?" I spat back.

I honestly can't find a reasonable reason that Louis would wanna listen to these lies, sometimes he confused me.

"I want to listen to the radio" Louis demanded.

"Well I don't" I said turning to him

"What makes you think that my life is controlled by you?" Louis asked turning it on.