Chapter Twenty-Four

HEYYY BELLARINAS!! OMG GUESS WHAT?! IT'S HARRY'S BIRTHDAY!! Yayyyyy. He's too old!! Grr.., anyways told all of you that I'd update soon!!! Haha and I don't wanna be an advertiser but it would be greatly appreciated if you checked out my best friend Mackenzie's story called 'Truly Madly Deeply' the username is 'MiaStyles11' (I'm sure you've heard me talk about her before) so ya pleaaasssee! Anyways here's the update its really short sorry!

Louis's POV

It was 8AM and I was rudely awakened by sounds.

"ELEANOR, LOUIS OVER HERE!" I heard screams coming from outside.

I got up from the bed annoyed. Eleanor laid there covering her face.

I opened the curtains a peep to see millions of photographers and paparazzi's outside out hut thingy.

"What the fuck" I mumbled shutting them quickly.

"What happened?" Eleanor asked me as I walked towards the bed.

"The Pap their here" I said frustrated.

This was supposed to be our zen time, our to page their time. Now we have to deal with this bullshit.

"What?!" Eleanor yelled hiding under the covers.

"I know.." I said hugging her.

We sat in silence with nothing but the sound of paparazzi and waves filling the air.

"I'm gonna go talk to them" I said getting up finally.

"Wait!" Eleanor said running towards me.

"What?!" I said looking at her.

"Don't forget to fix your hair"

Harry's POV

No, no, no, no, no, no NO!

"This is all wrong" I mumbled reading the article.

'Harry Styles singer from Boyband One Direction had been spotted last night with his girlfriend Eliana (Ellie) Calder and their 2 week old new born son! Sources say that Harry and Ellie have been trying for a baby for the past year and they finally..

I couldn't carry on. Sometimes I just wonder who these 'sources' are ya know.

"What are we gonna do?!" Ellie asked throwing the article across the room aggressively.

My eyes grew wide as she ripped the next newspaper into pieces and threw them into the trash. If Ellie was THIS angry about it I wonder how Lou and Eleanor will feel...

"Maybe we could.. Tell them, everyone that its not our child but its Eleanor and Louis's" I choked out thinking.

"No, that wouldn't work" Ellie continued,

"Eleanor and Louis don't want Noah near the tabloids until he's about 9 months. He's too small and his vision could be impaired by the flashes.." Ellie paused

Since when was she a pediatrician?

"Or at least that's what the website said"

Oh, there it is.

"Maybe we could perhaps.. Stage a break up than.. Argue over who gets our 'kid.. Than he goes to an orphanage and we pretend he's gone!" Ellie bursts out

"Ellie your a genius but that was the stupidest idea I've ever heard" I said laughing.

She stuck her tongue out at me and sat down,

"So what have you come up with in that big curly mop of yours" she said poking my head.

"We'll.. I was thinking perhaps we just tell them the truth that Noah isn't are kid and that's it"I said shrugging,

She paused for a moment than opened her mouth.

"I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA!! LETS JUST TELL THE TRUTH THAT NOAH ISNT ARE KID AND THAT'S IT!!" She exclaimed standing up.

"Sure Ellie, your brilliant" I said laughing.