Yet Another Authors Note

Hey guys,

I'm so so so so sorry...

But I'm taking another long break off of Wattpad. Please don't kill me!

I know I haven't been on for like 2 weeks before but this time I won't be on for about a month...

I might check in maybe update once but that's it.

But don't worry! I shall tell you a VERY reasonable reason that I am doing this not-so-pleasant action.

It is because...

*Insert Drumroll*

IM GOING TO HOLLYWOOD!!!

Not just for a vacation but because the movie that I was the main character in had just been accepted to a film festival AND nominated for an award. I'm so so so excited but ill miss the school dance which makes me sad..

But I will possibly be dancing with Liam Payne and Niall Horan, so I am good.

Please cut me some slack ill try to go on as much as possible but in the mornings ill be sleeping/sightseeing and in the night ill be at parties and movie premieres.

Don't worry! If I become famous I won't forget any of you ill tell the world about how amazing you are,

And if you think I'm lying ask @MiaStyles11 who is my BFF in real life and she knows everything about me.

And she also knows about this trip so if you think I'm lying ask her!

Anyways love you and bye for now!

Stay Smiling,

Bella

P.S (When I get back on expect a long 10 page update)