Chapter Eighteen We Are Never Like Ever Getting Back Together

Hey Guys! It's Me Bella! I just wanna thank you guys for everything the nice comments,votes everything! Anyways I lied I am updating ta-daa this is it! I thought I wouldn't be able to because I had a volleyball tournament today (We won a banner 2nd place overall!!) Anyways I made this chapter longer cause you know everyone is asking me to update so ya... I also have the name of the baby!! The gender will also be revealed in this chapter! Anyways that's it Love yous!

Eleanor's POV

"It's a GIRL!" I argued with Louis in the car.

"It's a boy!" Louis said arguing

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Ha! Got you!" I said laughing

"Perhaps they could be twins" Louis suggested

"No way!" I screamed

"Triplets" He questioned

"Nooo!" I said

"Quadrouplets!" Louis asked

"Don't even go there" I said pointing my finger at him.

We were driving our way to Dr. Lopers Office. Today me and Lou were figuring out the gender of our little joy. I was already 4 months so I really wanted to know.

"WERE HERE!!" Louis said parking

"I'm right here you didn't need to yell" I said looking at him.

"Sorry Babe let's go" Louis said kissing my forehead.

I stepped out of the car walking into the clinic. The lady at the front desk eye's grew once she saw Louis walk in.

"Hi Were here for Dr. Tanya Loper for an ultrasound" I said

"Of course..." The lady stuttered

We took our seats onto the ugly leather chairs as teenage girls eyes grew big. I picked up a magazine trying to ignore it.

"ELEANOR CALDER!" A voice yelled out

I looked up to see Dr.Loper standing there with a small brown clipboard in her hand.

"Were ready for you Ms. Calder" The doctor said

I put away the magazine as we walked into the room.

"Okay so how far in your pregnancy are you?" She asked once we were in the tiny room.

"13 weeks" I responded smiling

"Okay great.. Could you lie down on this bed for me?" she asked jotting down notes.

"Uh sure" I said getting on.

The doctor got out a gray paste in a container and rubbed it around my swelling stomach.

Louis looked at me super excited. I smiled at him then looked at the screen beside me.

"You see that's the head" She said pointing at a big bump

"That's an arm.. Oh thats a leg!" She said looking at the picture.

She analyzed the screen one more time and looked up smiling,

"And... Seeing that.. Ms. Calder, Mr. Tomlinson you guys are receiving a baby girl"

Ellie's POV

(2 Weeks Later)

Two LONG weeks have passed and me and Harold's break up is still buzzing around the news. I rolled my eyes continuously having to watch One Direction one TV every day.

"I'm done with this!" I said seeing that every channel is talking about Harry.

I threw the remote across the room and it hit a photo in a frame.

'Oh well' I thought running upstairs.

I was alone at home so I had nothing good to do. I decided to go on twitter cause that's where all the cool kids go these days -_-

"HURRY UP!" I screamed at my old-old laptop.

Stupid Internet these days,

"FINALLY!" i screamed

I typed in

Ellie_Calds

Then my password (Ya I'm not stupid enough to type my Password)

Then when I got on I checked what was trending. The top trend was

#HalianaShippers.

Awkward...

I clicked the word to see millions of tweets about our breakup how special that made me feel, (Note the sarcasm) Top Tweet was from UGH Harry.

"I really hope @Ellie_Calds Reads This I love you please forgive me <\3 #HalianaShippers

"Aw how cute" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey @Harry_Styles WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER" I typed

" Like Ever" I said laughing