Chapter Fourteen Perfect Ain't A Word

Heyyyyy SEXY LADY OP OP OP OP OPEN GANGNAM STYLE! Sorry that songs stuck in my head... Well anywyas my Pickles you guys are beautiful! I love you so much thanks for all your support in the story and stuff I will try to dedicate to all my readers but I won't know your reading unless you COMMEMT! Luff you guys here's the chappie!

Ellie's POV

Right when I thought everything was perfect the garbage man had to appear.

"Oh hello Tessa what a surprise shouldn't you be getting Botox or something?" I asked smiling

"Whatever bitch" she spat rolling her eyes.

"Hey say it don't spray it" I said turning around.

"anyways your sister is so ugly and her and Louis's baby will be HIDEOUS!" She said

I started to get angry then i realized she wasn't worth the time she was just a little piece of dirt anyways.

"Excuse me but I'm gonna go inside" I said going into my tent and zipping the entrance.

Tessa's POV

Finally she's gone I can have some alone time with Harry.

"Hey!" I said sitting down beside Harry

"What do you want?" Harry asked

"Oh Come'on harraeh you can have all this" I said motioning towards my boobs

"Your sick" he said rolling his eyes.

I knew he didn't mean it. Harry's a player. He doesn't fall in love. He can't.

"Well you know... I can stand being sick" I said sitting on harry's lap.

"Get off!" He said pushing me.

"That's not what you said last Saturday" I said winking and giving him a love bite.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked

Then i heard the tent unzip and Ellie walk out.

I crashed my lips into Harry's putting his arm onto my face.

I knew he was struggling to get out.

"H-H-Harry?!" Ellie screamed

he finally got out of my grasp but it was too late Ellie was already running towards the car.

"ELLIE!" Harry screamed running

But Ellie was long gone.

Tessa 1

Ellie 0

Ellies POV

No. I did not see that happening, I did not see Harry and Tessa making out. I thought to myself.

"But you did" I whispered

I broke into sobbing and pulled over to a gas station to cry.

Right when I thought it was perfect. WE were perfect.

But I had to be reminded that perfect ain't a word

Blah blah blah horrible! I'm sorry I'm attacking you guys with crappy chapters. Vote, comment and fan please ;)