Chapter Fifteen Done With That Direction

Okay guys I just wanna say you guys a friggin AMAZING! I gained 20+ votes in ONE NIGHT and 1,000+ reads in ONE HOUR. I sware I am about to cry I LOVE YOU GUYS like beyond words.. Anyways enough of my babbling. Here's the chappie:

Ellie's POV

I sat in the car accelerating very fast. I wanted to get out of the park NOW. I mean he cheated... He was kissing that plastic barbie doll. And he didn't even stop when I came out.. Well what was I expecting?! I warned myself the second Eleanor gave me that letter to move in with her I TOLD MYSELF. NOT to fall for him cause he's a player and a flirt. And what'd I do? Fall for him. That's why my heart is now broken.

I wiped the tears that were now streaming down my face then turned on the radio cause music helps me think.

"I REMEBER YEARS AGO SOMEONE TOLD ME I SHOUKD TAKE CAUTION WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE I DID I DID..." I changed the radio station

"IM ONLY GONNA BREAK BREAK BRE BREAK BREAK YOU HEART" I pressed the button again.

"YOU SAY YOUR SORRY BUT YOUR NOT YOUR JUST SORRY YOU GOT CAUGHT"

You know what? I can do without the music.

I turned off the radio then parked into the parking lot of a mall. I sat there and cried my eyes out. I remembered everything we did.. The canoeing. The picnic. The list.. THE LIST. We finished that list.. The final challenge was to fall for eachpther. I thought we both had that but no. I had to remember that he was Harry styles. THE player of One Direction he doesn't fall for anyone. I wiped away my tears then put myself back together.

'Its okay Ellie you don't need him you don't need ANYONE' I thought.

I started the car back up and looked around to back out of the drive way to see if there were any people. When I saw one person.

.Harry.

Harry's POV

I saw her. She had tears down her face and her eyes were red. She spotted me then tried to back out even faster.

"ELLIE!" I screamed

She panicked and continued to fiddle with the acceleration pedal.

"ELLIE!" I screamed

I ran towards her car and the car made a funny sound and she realized it was out of gas.

"ELLIE!" I said opening the door. I have my own car key.

As soon as I stepped in Ellie gave me a hurt look than looked away.

"Ellie are you okay?" I asked

She looked at me angrily. "Yes I'm perfectly fine cause I totally did not just have my heart broken into tiny pieces cause my boyfriend cheated on me with some slut" she said sarcastically.

"El, I'm sorry.."

"Don't call me that!" she snapped.

I turned away thinking about what to say to her.

"Ellie I'm so sorry and I love you.." I started

"You love me so much that you'd cheat on me right?" she said her voice cracking trying to hold back tears.

"I didn't-"

"Save it Styles I don't want excuses" she said turning away.

She doesn't understand. I would NEVER cheat on her. I well.. Love her.

"Ellie I.."

"JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE!" she screamed crying.

I looked down hurt. A tear fell from my eye knowing no matter what I said she wouldn't forgive me. Well what'd I expect?

"Ellie I'm leaving... But can you just answer this question?" I asked looking up.

"What?!" she spat

"Well.. Did you love me?" I asked

She gave me a shocked look then started thinking as if she was deliberating in her mind what to say.

"Well... No" she whispered

"W-what?!" I exclaimed crying.

"No, okay No I never even felt anything" she said

"We-l" I started but I couldn't continue. I was speechless. I thought she loved me. I loved her. I still love her. But she didn't feel that way. I'll just have to learn to let go.

"Leave now okay?" she said

I nodded and stepped out the cold wind hit my face.

'Ellie made a song called cold wind' I thought

But I had to stop thinking about her I had to move on. I really didn't have a choice. She didn't love me. She never did. She never felt anything.

I couldn't stand it. I broke down right in the middle of the sidewalk.

Ellie's POV

the minute he left I broke into Un-controllable tears.

I lied.

I loved him.

And I still do.

I have no idea why I said no.

I obviously hurt him. I could hear him screaming outside. But he deserved it. He cheated.

I continued to cry then dialed up Eleanor's number.

"H-Hello?" I said shakily as Eleanor answered.

"Hey Ellie" she said all smiley.

"Whats up?!" she asked

"I- I'm moving back to Manchester"

Love y'alls updated 2 days early cause of you <3 xx