Chapter Nineteen Back And Fourth

Hey guys it's me Bella! I am very sad right now because CeCe Frey got eliminated from the X Factor. (She also plays Ellie in this book BTW) anyways I love you all you guys are so nice in your comments and everything! Also news new story coming out Monday I think? The name of the baby is in this chapter you excited?! I bet you are so I'll shut up and let you read :D

Ellie's POV

I knocked lightly on the so-familiar door that I haven't been to in ages. I tapped my foot nervously against a flower pot beside the door.. Wait since when did Louis plant? I looked away from the plant then at the door. I was back in London and I was standing outside of Harry's door. Louis and Eleanor are temporarily house sitting his home for a month as he does something 'Important' or whatever. So ya if you think I was here for Harry your wrong- he's in China doing charity work. I'm here to surprise Eleanor cause I know she's been lonely lately.

"COMING!" I heard Eleanor's squeaky voice yell out

I smiled as I heard the door starting to Un-lock. As the door opened slowly I whispered.

"Surprise"

Eleanor looked at me super happily.

"ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE!" she yelled jumping around

I laughed as I watched my older sister jump around like the crack-head she is.

"Should you be jumping with this in you" I said gesturing to her stomach which looked like she just swallowed a.. Bowling ball or something.

"Oh ya! The baby I have something to tell you!" she said smiling and bringing me inside the house.

The house smelt like frebreeze and Harry's socks... Wait how do I know what his socks smell like?

"Is Lou here?" I asked following Eleanor upstairs.

"Um no he's picking up Harry from the airport" She said thinking

My face probably turned pale on the spot and I froze feeling vomit crawling up my throat.

"H-Hes coming?" I stuttered feeling sick to my stomach.

"It's okay baby. Harry's flight takes 12 hours and he just left China 2 hours ago they'll be back at like 1AM by then I could drive you to my house and you could stay there okay?" She said looking at me al motherly

"Ew you are getting old" I said laughing.

"Shut up!" Eleanor said giggling.

I ran up the stairs-and ran into a room I didn't know what it was I was just trying to get away from the pregnant beast chasing me like a mad man.

Once I was In the room a very familiar stench if socks hit my nose. Then I realized I was in Harrys room.

"Oh great" I said finding a condom on his table

How that doesn't make me feel sick.

"IM GONNA GET YOU!" Eleanor screamed pounding the door.

Startling me I fell back hitting the ground and something really hard on my back.

"Ow." I said looking over to what it was.

It was a picture of me... Stalker much.

I put the picture down and forgot about it he was probably on his way to throw it out.

Eleanor's POV

After a long time of yelling at the door I remembered Harry's door doesn't have a lock.. So I just opened it and casually strutted in to see Ellie on the bed smiling.