25: Logan

Welcome, welcome, welcome. This one is also very full of movie dialogue so if you like that...good...it's back. This one also covers a lot of movie and starts at the planning and ends on Vormir. Please enjoy and we only got 6 left!!!

Also there's a lot of differences like years and locations of the stones and I did that to make it all make sense. Things are messed up in Endgame and I made them better, hopefully.

A day after Clint's trip through time turned out to be a success and we were all sitting around a conference room. We had the way to get the stones and now we just needed the where and the when. The whole thing sounded simple in theory but I knew that it was a hell of a lot more complicated than we had originally thought and would take a lot of planning. 

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where," Steve informed as he sat on one side of the conference table, drumming his fingers on a notebook. "Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones."

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six infinity stones," Tony cut in and scoffed, glaring at the six stones pictured on the wall.

I had personally never come in contact with any of the stones but knew for a fact that the others had and more than once. When Clint was mind controlled forever ago, Loki was using the Tesseract or the space stone in order to do it. He had stuffed it in a staff and used that to bend it's power to his will. The feat of it all was actually quite impressive, scary, but impressive. 

"I haven't," Scott piped up after a good minute of thinking. "I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."

I rolled my eyes at the fact that he was so darn daft and unaware of what the hell was actually going on. The guy was really annoying sometimes since we had for sure discussed the stones in the four years we spent together. 

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history," Bruce informed and stood in order to write one trip each on the board. 

"Our history," Tony reminded him and I nodded in agreement. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in."

"Which means we have to pick our targets," Clint clarified and Tony grinned. 

"Correct," Tony informed and Bruce also added that bit of information to the board. 

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked and turned to Thor was lounging in a chair slightly behind the conference table.

Thor was dressed in a pair of Bermudas and an open Hawaiian shirt with a dirty white tank top covering his belly. The years had not been kind to him since he had gained a lot of weight and had even grown out both his beard and hair. I shook my head at him and the fact that he was wearing sunglasses indoors. 

"Is he asleep?" Nat inquired and leaned a bit closer to Thor. 

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead," Rhodey muttered just as the Asguardian awoke and let out a grumble. 

"Where to start?" Thor started and stood, taking a swig of the beer he was holding and burping. "Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... and angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves...Wooooh, scary beings." Thor wiggled his fingers to make sure we all got the point as I rolled my eyes. "So Jane..." An image of Jane Foster, a scientist and his ex popped up on the screen. "Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing lasts forever." Thor sighed and Tony stood in an attempt to get him back into the chair but the guy wasn't done. "I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence."