16: Logan

Hello,

Welcome to part 3 of the Logan saga. I hope you enjoy and I'll see you in part 4 for the epic conclusion!

Also, in light of recent events I'd just like to say that Chadwick Boseman will be surely missed by all those who dreamt of one day becoming a king. T'Challa will forever hold a place in the hearts of every Marvel fan and he truly is proof that only the good die young.

Wakanda Forever

Long Live the King

RIP Chadwick Boseman

A son, a husband, a king, a true hero.

The three of us decided to wait until the others woke up in order to both let them know where we were headed and to ask for advice. It wasn't everyday that the organization who kidnapped you and killed your father goes after your daughter with the intent to turn her into a super weapon. Sometimes I wish life was normal and other times I'm so fucking glad that I can stuff on my Raven gear and shoot some assholes...in the ass. Thank god for accuracy!

"So...say it again," Tony muttered and I rolled my eyes before explaining the whole thing for what felt like the thousandth time.

He nodded along as I spoke, the other Avengers crowding around as well. Once my rant was finished Tony rested his chin on his fist and sat there, seemingly lost in thought.

"Huh...so...Hannah's been taken?" He inquired and I nodded. "Huh...what are you going to do?"

"Get her back of course," I informed and Clint nodded in agreement. The Avengers, however, looked skeptical and I glared daggers at the lot of them. "What's with the faces?"

"You plan to go after a rogue organization that is famous for destroying families and levelling cities...by yourselves?"

I turned, in mild shock, to find Nick Fury himself had walked over and he didn't look all that impressed.

"I was a Red League assassin for almost eleven years and again for three when I went undercover. I know that base in Hamburg better than I know myself, if anyone can find her it's me. And I'm the only one with enough of a vendetta against Bentley to actually do something that'll hurt."

Clint raised a brow and I cursed, having forgot to mention the fact that I planned on putting a bullet between Bentley's eyebrows.

"You're gonna kill him," Barney deadpanned and I nodded in agreement while the barn went silent.

"Logan...can I talk to you?"

I nodded and allowed Clint to lead me over to beside the altar. He glanced over at me, a worried look plastered across his face. It was the most worried I had seen him since he woke up from his coma and realized I had done nothing but sit there.

"I know...I know. I shouldn't kill people," I began but Clint stopped me.

"No...I was gonna tell you to go for it," he informed and my jaw dropped in shock.

"What?! Really?"

"Bentley stole Hannah, kill that son of a bitch all you want. But...I was gonna suggest you offer the remaining Red League members a chance at redemption. A chance to join the Legion."

I nodded in agreement, having never thought of what the remaining agents would do if we just left them there. The thought of the lot of them just standing around with their powers and deadly set of skills was kind of unsettling. At least the Legion would be able to accommodate them and Tim would definitely be on board.