Chapter Three - Rescued

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? pov

I watched the whole thing go down behind a nearby tree. I wrote everything down in my memory book so I didn't forget. Why haven't I met [Y/n] before? I've seen her around but I never actually introduced myself. I mean, as short as she probably was compared to me, she looked intimidating. I mean.. I heard she was the head guard. Of course she'd be a little intimidating. Even to me!

In all honesty, I didn't think the whole ordeal would end this way. Dream taking Tommy away from his home town, I mean.

I'm fairly new here. The person I'm closest to in general is Tubbo. I've met other people, like Quackity, Philza, Tommy and Awesamdude. In fact, those are pretty much the only people.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when [Y/n] screamed out Tommy's name. He said something back to her but I couldn't quite hear what he said.

All of the sudden, as if out of a blockbuster movie scene, she lunged towards Dream spinning around grabbing her axe about to swing. But then Dream, being as skilled as he is, swiftly turned around and shot her with a bow and arrow.

I gasped and covered my mouth as it pierce through her diamond armor and impaled her abdomen. Her body hit the obsidian wall and she fell into the stream. Tommy screamed for her as he started cursing at Dream trying to go to her. Instead, Dream threatened him and told him to go.

As they exit the perimeter of L'Manburg, Fundy I think is his name, calls her name and attempts to run after her when Quackity grabs his collar and pulls him back.
~~~~
Quackity: "Fundy stop! Are you crazy do you know how high this d*** wall is?"

Fundy: "Tubbo how could you just let this happen?! This is your fault!" He was crying now.

Tubbo: "look I didn't want that to happen! I held her back for a reason! She stepped out of line when it was a just cause. She disobeyed direct orders. She served me and Tommy well when it was her time."

Fundy: "you think this was just?! This was far from that!"

They both look at Tubbo in disgust. Quackity still holding the now fuming fox back replies, "Tubbo... do you even hear yourself right now? How would your mom feel, allowing this to happen to your own sister!? You're best friend? What would Wilbur say if he'd seen you do this!?"

"WILBUR'S GONE! HE WOULDN'T CARE BECAUSE HE GAVE UP ON L'MANBURG AGES AGO! Hell, he even tried to blow it up. I'm not about to let anything detrimental happen to L'Manburg again. You can be sure of that!" Tubbo yelled at the black haired boy in frustration and irritation.
~~~~

Sister? Tubbo is her brother? I look towards the mini river, her body is nowhere to be seen. I look back and see Sam. He smiles at me, and I smile back. I look at the stream again. Curious, I walk over to the docks trying to find her. 'Maybe I can help her...' I think. Looking over the edge of the docks, I manage to make her out. She suddenly jerks backwards. She's drowning. I gasp and quickly take action.

I hate water. It burns my skin just as a raging fire would do to any human. I take off my shoes and, with nervousness, I dive into the ocean and swim towards the dying girl. I swim as fast as I can, holding in my screams with the severe burning of my skin. But I keep going.

I need to save her. If she is as important as Fundy says she is to L'Manburg, if she is as vital as she is said to be, then I'm her only hope. Even if that means sacrificing my skin to save her. I don't want anything bad to happen to the nation.

I see her close her [E/c] eyes. As I'm about to give up, I feel her shirt in my hand. I pull her towards me and swim straight back up. As I reach the surface, I gasp loudly for air. I look around and see we are slightly far from the shoreline. I look to the side of me and see Tommy, Ghostbur and Dream get into boats from afar. I wince in pain as I remember that I need to help [Y/n].

I swim as fast as I can to the shore line with one arm stroking, the other holding her above the injury. My skin is steaming at this point. As I walk up onto the shore, I lay her down on the sand on her back.

I get on my knees and roll up my overcoat sleeve. My skin has multiple cuts and open injuries where the water shriveled my skin and opened it. I hiss in pain as I cover it and put pressure on it. I breathe deeply.

Standing up, I pick her up bridal style. The arrow doesn't look too deep, which is good. But she has enchanted diamond armor on and the arrow was strong enough to pierce her through it.

I jog towards my house that Tubbo built for me. I kick open the door and lay her on my red bed. There's no way I can get that arrow out right now.
1) she has armor around it.
2) she would bleed to death.

So I think for a second. I look through my memory book and saw my handwriting say, "Philza is a nice man. He helped me heal after getting burned with water after falling into a puddle." Then, without thinking a moment more, I run to Philza's house and rapidly bang on the door several times.

As the door swings open, I hear a voice with an annoyed tone. "What in the bloody hell do you want I'm trying to— Ranboo??"

To be continued...