Chapter Twenty Two - Covered

[A/n]: hey y'all, I'm really sorry I've been busy working and it's been exhausting. I've also been having a bit of writers block, and on top of that, motivation for writing in general has been low for me for the past few day. I've been a bit down lately so just... yeah. Please forgive my absence and give me some ideas for future chapters! ❤️

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Tommy looks down at the pair's hands and takes a deep breath as if about to scream. I grab the nearest soft object and rush over to him, as to muffle the sound of his screaming. He screams into the item and pushes it away from him.

"WHAT THE F*** IS RANBOO DOING HOLDING MY BEST FRIENDS HAND?!?!"

[Y/n]'s pov

'Ohhhh boy... ProtectiveInnit joined the game..'

"Tommy...." Philza starts, his attempts to calm Tommy down were pushed aside when he continued being the protective brother figure he is.

"Ranboo I swear to Notch if you don't let—"

"TOMMY!! Chill out, I'm holding his hand as much as he is holding mine... jeez." I explain. I watch his face turn from angry to ✨e x t r e m e l y✨ confused.

"What do you mean?!" I give him a 'are-you-actually-serious-right-now?' look. He has a sudden realization and he points and look between us. "Wait... WOT?!?!"

"Bye, Tomathy!" I lead Ranboo out of the door, Tommy still dumbfounded. I close the door and we look at each. We begin to burst out laughing at the events that just now went down. We calm down and go on a little walk.

"When do you want to begin building your house?"

"When Techno gets back. He's in the nether at the moment, as to why, I have no clue."

He hums in understanding and we continue to walk.

"Sooo..."

"So..?"

"What now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like... we confessed to each other and then kissed and did nothing else about it."

"I think we just wait until we have our first date! See which way the wind blows, y'know?"

I think about that for a second. 'That makes sense, I guess. We wouldn't want to rush anything.'

"Yeah that makes sense. So where are we gonna have the date?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

"Okayyyyy... when?"