Chapter Eighteen - Visited

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Ranboo's pov

I sit and think for a moment. 'Oh.. Philza. I have to admit, he is the wisest person I've ever met. He's taught me a lot about being a gentleman. Not directly, but just the example he sets is... perfect.'

I end up going back inside to sleep. It's late, and I've had a long day. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

~TW: torture, nightmares, depression, anxiety.~

[Y/n]'s pov

"No..."

"You have what I want. And you are going to give it to me. Even if I have to force you."

"No.. stop it.."

"Fine.. then SUFFER!!"

I wake up screaming. I lean against my elbows. I'm sweating, my entire shirt is drenched. I sit up straight and clutch onto my hair, pulling both sides. I rub my temples.

My breathing is harsh and hitched. Tommy jumps at the sound of my screaming and breathing. He rushes over to me. I continuously say, "go away go away go away.. get out.. no... leave me alone...!!!"

"Hey hey hey..! [Y/n], you're fine. You're safe, you're with me. I'm here, nothing is going to happen to you. Just breathe along with me." He inhaled through his nose and breathes out his mouth calmly and collectively.

I look at him in the eyes and I breathe along with him. It's still a bit shaky but I get the hang of it soon. He rubs my back and says, "good.. good job. You're doing great. Just keep breathing. I'll get Phil to get you some water."

"No! Please stay here." I say before he gets up.

He nods. "Phil!!!" He yells. Phil is already there within seconds. "What the hell happened I heard screaming?!" He asks alarmed and concerned.

"She had a nightmare again. I'm helping her breathe. Can you get her some water?" This is the first time I've heard Tommy so... calm before. It's a nice change in pace.

"Yeah of course." Philza agrees. He heads up the ladder to get the water. Tommy turns his attention towards me.

"Would you like to talk about the dream?" He asks gently. I look down at my hands, which are fumbling around. I notice I'm still shaking.

"What does he want from me?" I ask myself barely audible.

"Huh? Who?"

"Dream. I've been having the same nightmare almost every night since you were put into exile. I don't understand."

"What's been happening in it?"