Chapter Thirty - Informed

Third to last chapter baby, let's goooo!! Sorry it's been a minute. Focused on school a bunch. Enjoy!

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[S/f/c] - second favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea
[H/a] - hybrid animal
[E/H/A] - ears/horns/antennas
[F/Sk/Sc] - fur/skin/scale(s)

More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

I go to the wall mirror next to a window. I touch my [E/H/A], playing with the [F/Sk/Sc]. I stare in awe at how this looks.

'Oh my... DAMN, I LOOK GOOD! But this is absolutely INSANE!!!'

Philza is the first to say something. "[Y/n]... you do realize that you're... immortal now.. right?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/N]'s pov

I can't be. I can't be immortal. Is this..

"W-what do you mean? So like... I can't die now??" Confusion overwhelms me. Anxiety attacks my entire being as the feeling of heavy throbbing overtakes the same thoughts in my mind. I clutch the sides of my head and collapse on my knees. Ringing sounds and everyone's voices are muffled.

"Ahhhh! Make it stop!!" I shout.

Darkness drowns out the sounds and the ringing and the light, overtaking my senses and my entire being.

~Flashback~

"Paul what are we going to do? I'm terrified.."

I watch from around the corner, barely peaking my head out. My mother sits at the dining table, shoulders hunched over and beautiful face in her hands. My dad walks over to her after leaning back on the counter. He rubs her back and squeezes her shoulders.

What does she mean? What is so she scared of?

"I don't know, Sweetie.. but I know we'll figure something out. We're smart. We'll get through this together." My father has always been soft spoken, kindhearted and loving to everyone, yet one of the strongest men I know.

"I just don't know what to do, Paul. I'm really trying my hardest to stay strong for the kids. I'm afraid that this whole ordeal will break our family apart!" My mother starts breaking down into tears. The sounds of her weeping make me only want to hug her so hard.

"Ssabmud is just being unreasonable. I'll talk to him more, see if we can negotiate." My father proposes, sounding hopeful.

"But isn't this whole nonnegotiable now??"

"I don't-"

"Mummy? Why are you crying?" I manage. I step slightly out from around the corner, clutching tightly onto my teddy bear.

Mum lightly whips her head in my direction. "Hey.. hey baby girl... nothing sweet pea, what's going on?"

"I couldn't sleep.. I had a bad dream." I mumble. My mum reaches out her arms towards me coaxing me in for a hug. I gladly receive said hug and relax inside the comfort and warmth of my mother's arms. My dad wraps his arms around the both of us. In this moment, I feel secure, happy... peaceful.

"It's ok, Sweets. We'll make the bad monsters go away. They're not going to hurt you." My mum whispers.

I close my eyes in bliss. A smiling forming on my premature little face.

"Mummy, what's wrong??" Tubbo comes into the light. Mum smiles and opens her arms more. Tubbo grins widely and runs into the both of us, making all four of us laugh. Dad wraps his secure arms around all of us.

I hope this stays this way for a long, long time.

~End of flashback~

I flutter my eyes open. A pink blob invades my vision, until my eyesight clears. Technoblade is kneeling over me, an expression of worry plastered on his face.

"Guys, she's coming to!" Techno says loudly. The three others surround me. I feel my head and upper back being lifted in the air and put on something soft. I look up at the face directly above me.

"Hey... are you ok?" The tall lanky boy asks me subtly. I manage a light smile. "Yeah I'm fine, I just freaked out, I guess."

"That's an understatement. You passed out is more like it!" He replied. I stared at him with a blank face. "Thanks there, Captain Obvious. Help me up?" I stretched my arms out to him and did the grabby-hands motion. He stands up slowly, reaches down and helps me up.

Except instead of gaining my balance from the get-go, I lose my balance as soon as I stand up and fall on Ranboo, who catches me. "Ah! Sorry.."

He chuckles and helps me stand upright. "It's ok, Love. I'm glad you're alright. You really scared me there for a second." Butterflies flutter around in my gut. My face feels warm. I almost forgot that feeling. It's been too long.

So much has been happening, I never have time to just be with Ranboo anymore. I'm going to have to make time from now on. But right now, this whole thing needs to be dealt with. "Philza... is this what you've been hiding from me all these years?"

He looks down and closes his eyes. "Yes, darling. I never wanted to, but I was afraid that if I didn't keep it a secret, it would have put you in danger. But alas, you're in danger either way.."

I take a second to think. "How dangerous is being immortal? I mean, I can't really die." He looks up at me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me outside.

"Phil?? Ow! Phil stop that hurts!" I shout as I am pulled outside into a chilling white snow. "This, [N/n]. This. All of this, the world is going to want what you have, and they won't stop until they get it. You know who I am talking about, right?"

I think for second until I get it. My eyes go wide. "Phil... is Dream after me?" His eyes soften towards me. "Yes. He's been going after this relic for years, studying it. Eventually he'd become so obsessed with having it, that I'm fairly certain that he wants it to have control."

That makes sense. I just don't know what to do. "So... what do I do now?" I question him. He thinks, then answers me. "We need to train you. Get you to honing your new powers."

"Okay, well... what powers do I have exactly?"

"Oh you'll find out soon enough. Take the day off for yourself. Relax.We'll get started bright and early tomorrow morning." He smiles.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: wow! It's been a minute. Lots of things happening: school, play, tired, all of that fun stuff. Anyway, I hope y'all are having a wonderful week/month/semester/break, wherever you depending on your district/home!

Love you lots!
💜😙🤌🏻