Chapter Seven - Trusted

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo's pov

I get home with a small stack of oak wood. Then with that, I eat breakfast and then I get started on her gift.

~ BIG boi time skip (like, a week and a half into the future~

[Y/n] pov

I wake up, feeling constricted. I try to stand up, but I can't move. 'Why can't I move? Are these ropes on my wrists and feet? My body? Where am I?? Why am I here??' All of these questions pop in my head one after the other. I look around, but it's pitch black. All of the sudden, I hear a scratch sound like a click and a light turns on. I squint my eyes to the sudden brightness. I blink a few times and then I see him...

Dream looks at me menacingly. That stupid white smile mask of his covering half of his face. His freckles enhancing his emerald green eye, which is filled with insanity. "Good morning, my little Marionette! I hope you had a wonderful nap.." he lifts his arm and traces the back of his forefinger on my cheek. I abruptly turn my head away from him. He lightly cackles. "I'm just messing with you, [Y/n]. Let's just get straight to the point. You have what I want, and you're gonna give it to me."

"What do you want from me?" I interrogate him. The attempt to make my voice sound confident was done in vain. My voice was shaky and out of breath. I feel weak and afraid, angry. Rage boiling up inside me the more I look at him.

"Oh it's very simple, my little Marionette. I want.. your power." He admits, staring directly into my [E/c] eyes with a hunger for power. My eyes widen. How did he know I... what?

I quickly look away from him. 'Deny. Deny. Deny!'
"I-I d-don't know what you are t-talking about.." I manage. But of course, I have to be a bad liar. He sees right through me!

"Ha ha... hahahahaha!! Oh come on now.. You think you can lie to me? Look at you! You're looking away from me and stuttering. You are not very good at lying, my little Marionette." I don't answer.

"Stop calling me that right now or I'll—"
"You'll what?! You can't do anything to me! You're tied to chair! Don't try and threaten me, my. little. Marionette." He interrupts me, shutting me up.

"Now. I'm going to ask one more time. If you don't give me the answer I want... there will be consequences." He informs. I slowly turn my head to look at him. My eye are filled with rage and hatred for this man.

"I don't know what you're asking me, Dream."

"Oh you know exactly what I'm asking you."

"But what if I don't? Huh? How would I know exactly what you want if you don't ask me?"

"Do you seriously need me to spell it out for you? WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR POWER?!?!" He snaps at me, standing up in frustration. I flinch and turn my head away, my eyes are closed tight.

"You're such an idiot. Fine! I guess we'll just have to do this... the hard way." His voice goes from calm to low toned and sinister. He walks behind me. I look down and see that I'm in a metal chair. I suddenly feel a sharp pain to the side of my lower back. I arch my back slightly, clenching my teeth.