Chapter Twelve - Cusped

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

With the mix of the gentle breeze flowing through our hair and the warmth of the cozy blankets we're settled under, I fall asleep next to the person I am secretly in love with.

[Y/n] pov

It's barely past dawn by the time I wake up. My eyes flutter open as I wake up feeling warmth around my body, more warmth than usual. I feel more secure than usual. I rub my eyes and I squint to see the face of a half enderman, half... something. I blush and smile, suddenly remembering why I was out here. With him.

I stay quiet as I fiddle with his black and white hair. I admire his sleeping face, I notice that he's a nose breather. That's good.

(A/N: if you sleep with your mouth open, your jaw can get out of alignment and you don't sleep as well as you would with your nose. Breathing in through the nose is how you get the most oxygen. Lil science fact for ya— advice of the day: don't be a mouth breather! 😂)

I decide to just keep looking at him.

'I- I don't understand this feeling. It scares me, but it's done no harm to me yet. I feel like it will though.. eventually.'

My smile falters at the thought of this. Not understanding things makes me sad. Confusion is the worst thing ever. I hate not understanding how things work. How else am I supposed to fix things? That's who I am, I fix things that need mending, and I destroy things that need extinction.

My heart flutters as I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a groaning Ranboo. She inhales deeply through his nose, you know, the 'I-just-woke-up-I-can't-understand-English-right-now' morning inhale.

"Good morning, [Y/n].." he says softly in his morning voice, yawning right after. I catch the contagious yawn. (A/N: I yawned three times writing this :< ) When I finish I respond with my morning voice, "Good morning, boo.." I smile.

"B-boo?" He questions nervously. "Where did that come from?"

"Just a little nickname I thought of on the spot." I inform him nonchalantly. He chuckles in response.

"Fine then I'm calling you [Fi/fi]." I giggle. "I'm ok with that."

I realize we are still holding each other, but we just stare at each other. The scent of morning dew filling my nose and the sounds of early birds chirping made the moment all the more sweet.

I break the silence and whisper, "Philza is going to be here at noon.."

He comes out of his trance. "Y-yeah, you're right I forgot." He sits up, stretching his arms in the air. I notice his overcoat is off. Just his white button-up. His tie is also off.

'Oh- oh my.. *cue nose bleed*'

"Do you work out?" I ask jokingly. He laughs in response.