Chapter Eight - Loved

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo's pov

I then remember she said something about Dream wanting her 'power' in her nightmare. (Huehuehue) What did she mean by that? I suppose it isn't any of my business. It may have just been in the dream anyway.

I drift off into a deep slumber.

[Y/n]'s pov

The bright morning SMP sun shines through the opening of the light see-through [F/c] curtains on my window. My eyes flutter open. I sit up slightly, looking I'm around my room, still not used to the change in scenery every morning. I'm so used to seeing my armor stand with my beloved netherite armor I save for special occasions but now my eyes are blessed with the sight of a painting of a peaceful flower meadow.

I think back to what happened the week before. Despite Ranboo's and Philza's efforts to convince me otherwise, I still feel guilty for not doing what I was entrusted and appointed to do: protect my client. Why was that so hard? I felt the fire within me to protect and defend Tommy, but I failed. I bet he's angry at me. I don't know if I can look him in the face. I'd feel too guilty. He's never going to forgive me.

A single tear snakes it's way out of my left eye and down my cheek. I haven't cried like this since my parents were killed. Over the past couple days, I've learned something about tears. Depending on what you're crying about, a tear comes out of a certain eye.

If you have happy tears, they come out of your right eye. If you have sad tears, it comes out if your left eye. If it's stress or frustration, the tears come out of both. (This is actually true, check it out!) I've had many of the sadness and stress tears. Not many tears come solely out of my right eye.

I hear a knock in my bedroom door. I cross my legs and say, "who is it?" Of course I know it's Ranboo, but you never know.

"Hey, it's Ranboo. Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

He comes in with a beaming smile. I look at him confused, smiling lightly from his goofy grin. "Good morning, [Y/n]! I hope you slept well."

"I slept fine, thanks. How about you?"

"I slept well! Hey, there's a surprise waiting for you outside."

"A surprise? What do you mean?"

"Just grab your crutches a take a look!"

He excitedly walks out of my room. I roll my eyes playfully and giggle. I scoot to the edge of my bed, pop my neck, and put on my slippers. I take my crutches in hand and look at them for a second, admiring the work Ranboo put into making them. I appreciate his efforts. I really do.

I... I think I trust him now. Completely. It was faster than I usually trust people though. But he's done so much for someone he didn't or doesn't even know well. I want to get to know him better.

I slightly struggle picking my self up, but I manage. I gradually make my way to the door, relying on the oak crutches to keep my steady. I open the door and the person I see sitting at the table is someone I never thought I'd see again. I mean I almost died so..

My eyes widen and a massive smile forms on my face, "OH MY NOTCH!! FUNDY!!!"

Fundy looks towards me and excitedly jumps out of his seat. He hurries over to me and hugs me tightly. For a fox, he sure is kind of tall. I hug back, but hiss inward as he is hugging a bit too tightly. "Ouch.." I whisper subconsciously. He quickly lets go. "Ahh! Oh my gosh I'm sorry!"