Chapter Twenty Five - Slept In

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

I finally let a single tear out of my left eye. Sadness. And anger. I want those disgusting, vile little creatures to suffer all the pain they caused my Ranboo... and my mother.

But my biggest concern and question is...

"How the hell did they get out of that dimension? Someone had to have let them out... But who? And why?" I sit and ponder for a little while longer, awaiting Philza's return.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n]'s pov

I became restless throughout the night, the concern surrounding the previous events growing more and more like a weed in a garden. I wake up, sweating from the heat emitting from the fireplace in my concealed bedroom.

I sit up and rub my eyes. I blink them hard so I can clear my vision. I maneuver myself to the edge of my bed and sit there for a few minutes. I close my eyes. It's hot in here.

I look over to the fireplace and spot a pitcher full of water and a glass sitting on the mantle. I stand up and slowly shuffle to he fireplace. I reach up to the pitcher and the glass and pour some water in it. Chugging it down, I feel the sweet relief of my throat loosening itself from the scratchy feeling I get every time I wake up.

As soon as I finish the water, I pour the rest in the pitcher all over the fire to douse it. I hear sizzling and hissing of the fire going out, giving me shivers of satisfaction to the sound. The sound of a fire being put out always had that effect on me.

As soon as the fire it out, I make my way up the ladder to the main room of the house. I gain my balance and see everyone in the dining area. Everyone is chipper and laughing and having a good time. This is definitely a new sight. I'm not used to see anyone living. All the time, someone is always surviving.

I like this new sight. My mood just went from stoic and sleepy to happy in one fell swoop. I walk in and make my presence known. "I see you all are having a good time without me.. I thought I was the life of the party!"

"Well, look what the cat dragged in! How did you sleep, sleeping beauty?" Philza said, teasing me with the nickname I always hated. Any time I would sleep in further than I usually sleep, he always called me that.

"I slept ok. Pretty deep, to be honest. What time is it?" I shuffle towards a window that would show the morning sun. I open the trap door and don't see the sun. I look behind me and make a 'what-the-heck?' Face to Philza. He smiles cheekily and points out of the window opposite of the one I'm at.

"You need to get a clock in this place, Tech." I state without looking at him. I can practically feel him shrugging. "Eh, too much work." I roll my eyes at his laziness.

I slowly walk over to the other window skeptically, open the trap door, and I see the sun at an afternoon angle. "IT'S 3 IN THE AFTERNOON?!?!" Everyone bursts out in laughter. Tommy with his typical growly laughing and Techno with his little chuckle and 'man-don't-you-feel-stupid' grin plastered on his face. Philza goes back to flipping the fried eggs on the pan.