Chapter Twenty Four - Souled

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"Would you like to know what would happen if you refuse?" I stay quiet, indicating that I would like to know. His response terrifies me.

"Your love, your heart, your darling girl..." he laughs menacingly.

"You'll never see her... again!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n]'s pov

After working on my roof for a few hours, I decide to take a break. The cold snow biome breeze makes it's way through my red nose into my burning lungs and out of my chapped lips. I hop down off of the house and land on my feet. To cushion my landing I tuck my head and roll to the side. I stand upright and begin my walk.

I stroll passed a small post sticking up out of the ground and grab my cloak that's hanging on top of it. I swiftly cover myself and button the rim of the hood around my neck and balance it on my shoulders. I stroll along the mountain bases in the direction of the nether portal that connects back to the main SMP.

The cool breeze brushes across my face and through my [h/l] [h/c] hair and stop in my tracks to take a deep breath. I close my eyes and take in the fresh oxygen of the biome. I open my eyes and see something moving in the distance. I see the nether portal isn't too far away, but I also notice something... lying on the ground..

I walk a bit closer, gripping my sword handle where it's sheathed on my belt. I squint harder to see a floating shadow like thing hovering over something on the ground. I duck behind a nearby dune of snow, pulling my hood over my head.

I still can't see what the thing on the ground is, so I crouch and walk around the hill as close as I can to the scene. When I get to a determinable distance, I squint and focus on the scene. I then recognize the figure on the ground.

'RANBOO!!! NO!!'

Rage overflows inside of me, and my vision goes blurry. All I see is darkness. A black void of cold and emptiness. But I'm boxed in. I feel my body moving but I'm not the thing controlling it. It's as if I'm conscious, but asleep. I pound on what I think is a wall and yell and beg to wake up.

I'm so confused to what's going on with me, and it's absolute torture. Remember when I said confusion was the worst of the worst? Yeah, this is what I mean. After pounding on.. whatever I'm hitting, I blackout and my hearing goes out. I suddenly hear ringing and it doesn't leave until...

~time skip: two hours later~

I wake up on a freezing, powdery substance. My eyes flutter open and I squeeze them shut. I reach up to rub my eyes, but end up wincing in pain when my fingers just graze my cheek bone. My face is sore and my body is aching, as if I'd just fought in a war. I've felt this before. The feeling brought my memories back to the Disc Saga and the L'Manburg War of Independence.

I struggle to sit up and groan in discomfort. My sword is about 7 feet away from my hand. After struggling to stand up and find my balance, I finally gain some steady movement and I shuffle over to my sword. I bend down slowly and pick it up. I examine it, there is a dark green substance splattered all over it.