Chapter Twenty Seven - Absorbed

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[S/f/c] - second favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea
[H/a] - hybrid animal

More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"[Y/n], NO!"

A bright light suddenly flashes out of the orb, blinding me. I feel cold. My vision finally comes to and I feel dizzy. "W-what... was t-that??" I mumble. Techno rushes up to me. "T-techno? I feel... weird.." I clutch my stomach out of discomfort.

"We got to get you to Phil right now!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's pov (1 day prior)

"Sh*t!! Where did the damn thing go?!" I yell out in frustration. I rummage through a chest of my belongings. I've looked everywhere. Technoblade and I have exhausted every resource we could but we still haven't found my relic.

"Techno!! Find anything?!" I call up the ladder. "Nothin'!" He calls back.

"This really isn't good at all.." I cross one arm across my chest and I start biting the nails of my free hand. I begin pacing back and forth.

"Phil, you do know what will happen if she gets a hold of it, right??"

"You don't think I'm aware of the consequences, Techno?! It's my relic! Of course I know what'll happen!" My mind is thinking of every outcome this situation could possibly have.

"You're stressin' me out, Mr. Minecraft, please sit down." Techno confesses.

"How can I just SIT?! Tech, if we don't find this thing—" I'm cut off by the sound of the screaming of a female voice. Both Techno and I whip our heads to the direction of the sound.

Faintly, we hear, "Phil!! Phil, Help!!" We look at each other in urgency. We wait for another second or two. "Phil!! I can't pull much longer!!" I immediately run out of the house, the cold air hitting me hard in the face. The air burns my nostrils as I breathe rapidly.

There [Y/n] is, hauling something very obviously heavy. I run over to see what's going on. "Holy s***... [Y/n], what the hell happened?!?!" I kneel down at Ranboo's unconscious body.

"TECHNOBLADE!!! GET OUT HERE NOW!" There is clashing around in the house and then we see a Techno run towards us. "Phil what happened?!"

"[Y/n] will explain it later. Right now, Get Ranboo inside pronto, I'll take [Y/n]!" I command. Techno does as told and I pick [Y/n] up bridal style and carry her inside as fast as I can. I notice that she reaches back in hopes to grab something, I'm assuming her cloak. It's ok. I'll get it as soon as she falls asleep tonight and I'll wash it.

~Present time~

Techno's pov

I enter the bottom level door with [Y/n] in my arms. "Phil! I need your help, Medicine Man!!!" I call out for the immortal. I hear clanking coming from upstairs. "Up here Techno!" "Phil it's [Y/n] I need your help! [N/n] I'm gonna need you to cooperate with me, okay? Help me help you up the ladder."

She groans in response. We help each other get her up the ladder, Philza takes her by the armpits and lifts her up into the main room. I lift myself up the ladder and find Philza laying [Y/n] across the table. She looks completely winded and out of it.

"Techno, get a glass of water." I grab a glass, fill it with water, and hand it to Phil. He lifts her torso up, allowing her to rest in the crook between his arm and chest. He tips the glass to her lips and she groggily sips the water. I don't even notice that I'm tapping my foot and biting my nails.

~time skip brought to by the author TOTALLY not being lazy~

After Philza lays her in bed, where she is fast asleep, we have tea in the kitchen. "Techno I'm going to need you to calmly explain what happened." I breathe deeply out of nervousness. I don't get nervous ever, except when it comes to Phil and [Y/n]. No one else has ever been an exception.

"Phil, I think she absorbed the relic." I say sternly. Philza goes white. He suddenly looks like he's seen a ghost. "Sh*t..." he buries his face in his hands and lifts his head. "DAMMIT!!!" The sound of his shout is muffled.

"Woah Phil, calm down. There has to be a way to fix this!" My attempt at calming him down was in vain.

"There isn't, Techno! There isn't and I can't just take it out of her! It's life threatening, removing a relics powers from a worthy wielder!" He turns around and leans on the counter and takes off his hat.

"What are her chances of living if we even just attempt to remove it from her?" I question. Silence follows. He finally speaks up.

"Almost 20%..." I'm taken aback by this comment. "H-how? She's stronger than your average human being."

"She's not a human anymore, Techno."

"What..?"

"She's a hybrid. A relic hybrid, as they call it. Shes in danger now."

"... well.. what animal is she?"

"I- I don't know... but we have to be careful."

To be continued...