Chapter Twenty Nine - Immortalized

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[S/f/c] - second favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea
[H/a] - hybrid animal
[E/H/A] - ears/horns/antennas
[F/Sk/Sc] - fur/skin/scale(s)

More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"Yes, that's basically the gist of it. Although, I don't entirely think it was an eversoul."

"What do you mean?"

Philza pauses for second. You know that feeling you get when someone like your parent finds out you lied to them and confronts you with the truth? Yeah. A title wave of that rushes through me.

"Ranboo... do you happen to sleep walk?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo's pov

'...Huh??'

I'm taken aback by this comment. 'Do they think it was me?'

"I... I've been told I do every now and then but I never know when it happens.." I say shyly. Philza glances at Techno without moving his head.

"Eversouls and Enderman have a very similar skin type. Eversoul skin is always relaxed and it trails no matter what. It's a bit different for Endermen. When asleep, an Enderman's skin is completely relaxed and trails. Not when they're awake." Phil informs. I look off to the side, trying to process this information.

'Could it really have been me..?'

"Phil.. I didn't take your relic... but if I did, I didn't know."

I look between the two. I exhale sharply. "There is something I have to tell you both."

We suddenly heard yelling coming from downstairs.

"Welp... time to face the music.." Philza groans out with no anticipation.

[Y/n]'s pov

'Wha... Ughhh.. my head. My head, my back, my tail... WAIT!!'

I spring out of my bed after my wake-up trance. I look behind me to see whatever the hell is on my butt. I spin around in a full circle before catching the sight of a weird object on my tailbone.

"Tail?!" I immediately touch my head in suspicion that I might have ears...

"[E/H/A]?!?"

Ok, this is weird. Really, really, really weird!

"Ok... what in the name of ANIMAL HYBRIDS IS GOING ON WITH ME?!?!" I yell out, transfixed by the fact that I now have ears and a tail...

What happened??

~Time skip - later that night~

"WHAT?!?!"

'I cannot believe my ears!! I'm an animal hybrid because of that orb thingy?!"

"Wait wait wait... so you're saying that when I went on a walk, I found Ranboo on the ground after being attacked by an ender-esque shadow demon thingy, I attacked it, we both passed out—"

"Yes, yes, yes and yes. Alright we don't need to hear the gist again. Ranboo already did that for you." Technoblade interrupts.

I've had crazy things happen to me before...

BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!!

How will this effect my fighting ability? Will this drag it down or enhance it? How much of a burden will this be to my daily life? I can't say I don't think it's kinda cool that I am a.. whatever kind of hybrid, but I'm concerned about the extra weight it might add. Not only that, do I have POWERS NOW???

"Wait Phil.. what animal am I?"

"Really? That's what your concerned about? I thought you'd be more concerned about the fact that you probably have the exact powers from that relic!" Philza snaps. I roll my eyes.

"Of course I'm concerned about that! I just... wanna know.." I trail off.

He stares at me blankly. "You think this is cool, don't you?"

I say nothing. I can't deny that this is actually so cool, minus the powers part. "...mmmmmmMMMMMM FINE!!! Yes! I think it's awesome! I'm absolutely and utterly TERRIFIED but this is actually SO!! COOL!!!" I probably said that faster than I needed to.

When I say.. the look on their faces at my unexpectedly positive reaction was priceless, I mean it was ✨p r i c e l e s s✨. Their mouths were agape, their eyelids halfway down their eyeballs.

"Wow.. I did not expect that." Tommy pipes up.

We all turn slowly towards his direction. "When did you get here?" I question defensively.

"What do you mean? Nobody pays attention to the big man ever, do they? I've literally been here the entire time, you twit." He insults. I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to Ranboo, Philza and Techno.

"You're gonna catch flies if you don't close those mouths soon." I say with a sarcastic grin. They straighten themselves out.

Philza and Techno look at each other. Ranboo's legs starts bouncing rapidly and he crosses his arms over his chest, biting his nails. He looks anxious. My smile faltered. Something was wrong. Very.. very wrong.

"You're a(n) [h/a]. One of your favorite. Take a look in the mirror." Techno informs me. I go to the wall mirror next to a window. I touch my [E/H/A], playing with the [F/Sk/Sc]. I stare in awe at how this looks.

'Oh my... DAMN, I LOOK GOOD! But this is absolutely INSANE!!!'

Philza is the first to say something. "[Y/n]... you do realize that you're... immortal now.. right?"

To be continued...

[A/N] - I know... it's short. But I'm at a bit of a writers block at the moment so hopefully I'll get my brain going again soon.

Confession: I've been trying to rehabilitate my emotions for the past few weeks now. I just got out of a break up at the beginning of school so I pray y'all will understand! I mean, I know y'all will, y'all have proven that to me, but I just wanted you to know why I haven't posted for a couple weeks.

Stay safe, love yourself, treat yourself. You've worked hard. You deserve some self love.

Mwah!
😙💜🤌🏻