Chapter Eleven - Forgiven

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Philza shakes his head no. I turn away from him, holding the bridge of my nose in angst. "It's not Tommy. It's [Y/n], Tubbo." My heart skips a beat. I turn around slowly and look at him confused. "W-what?"

"It's [Y/n]. She's alive."

[Y/n]'s pov

I'm sitting on the rocking chair in my room, looking out of the window. I admire the beautiful landscape of the world outside L'Manburg. 'I wonder what the world is like beyond the perimeters of the SMP...' my mind wonders through several different things, some small, some big. Like, what I want to eat for lunch with Ranboo, or if Tubbo will ever want to see me again.

Recently, I've been contemplating leaving. Leaving L'Manburg, my home. I just feel out of place all of the sudden. I don't even know if the people, my close friends, want to see me anymore. Even.. care about me. Oh, how I miss Niki. She was my best friend since I was adopted. I looked up to her like a mother figure. She was a older than me, around the age of Wilbur. I secretly always thought they looked amazing together.

I push these thoughts aside. I decide to enjoy the moment and not dwell in the sadness of the past right now. Most people say 'live for the now', but I believe in enjoying the moment for the future. You can't live in the moment without thinking of the future. And you can't plan for the future without looking at the past. It's an interesting concept.

I close my eyes and allow the early morning sun beams shine softly on my face. I inhale and exhale in bliss. I've never felt so at peace... other than the times I've been with Ranboo. There is just something about that boy that relaxes me the most.

I stay there for another 10 minutes or so, when I hear yelling coming from outside my room. "What is going on out there?" I ask myself quietly. Then I hear a voice.. a voice I never thought I'd hear again..

"Please I need to see her!! Where the hell is she Ranboo?!?!"

'T-Tubbo?'

My eyes go wide. I stand up and walk slowly to keep myself steady. I don't really need my crutches anymore. Not a whole lot anyway.

I walk over to the door and open it slowly, finding my brother begging Ranboo to see me. They stop and look my direction when they hear the creaking of the door. I swing it open all the way.

Tubbo looks at me with fear and shock and relief all at the same time. Tears start forming in his green eyes. "[Y-Y/n]?? I-I- I t-thought y-you were..."

"Dead?" I cut him off, monotoned.

"[Y/N]!!!" He runs to me engulfing me in one of the best hugs he's ever given me. We both begin crying in each other's embrace. We fall down and sit on our knees, not letting go of each other.

We stay like this for 5 whole minutes. He finally pulls back, his eyes all puffy and red. He looked at me with tired eyes. He looks like he hasn't gotten any sleep since Tommy's exile. I frown at him, caressing his cheek with my hand. I wipe away his tears, another one falling down right after. His cheeks are tear stained and pink.

"I-I'm so sorry, [Y/n]! I should have done better. I shouldn't have just stood there. When he shot you, I couldn't move. I froze and physically could not just— MOVE! I've been so angry at myself. I'm such a horrible brother and best friend. I don't think I could be considered either of those anymore after the stunt I pulled those weeks ago. I wish I could've been a better brother. I'm so so so so SO sorry! I know you might not forgive me but please, I just want to be with you right now. I'm so glad you're alive!"