Chapter Thirty One - Date Night, Part 1

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[S/f/c] - second favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea
[H/a] - hybrid animal
[E/H/A] - ears/horns/antennas
[F/Sk/Sc] - fur/skin/scale(s)

More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"So... what do I do now?" I question him. He thinks, then answers me. "We need to train you. Get you to honing your new powers."

"Okay, well... what powers do I have exactly?"

"Oh you'll find out soon enough. Take the day off for yourself. Relax.We'll get started bright and early tomorrow morning." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n]'s pov

'Wait... I can have the day off?? YES! That means I finally can be with Ranboo!!!'

Everyone goes their separate ways to do their own thing. Ranboo, however, doesn't leave. I turn around to look him in the eyes. He doesn't flinch.

He suddenly flashes a bright, joyful smile. "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"

I smirk. "Well that depends... could it be... because I have the day off to myself now we can finally go on that date you asked me to??"

He chuckles and walks toward me until he is standing over me. I look up at his face. I hope I get used to the neck pain. Well, I'm gonna have to. Because I have a feeling we'll be doing this for a longgggg time.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." He speaks softly. He bends down and pecks my nose. I suddenly feel all fluttery and just stand there smiling like a goof.

"Go ahead and get ready. Then meet me at the Nether portal back to the SMP." He instructs.

I straighten myself up, and salute to him. "Sir, yes Sir!" I then smile and we part ways.

~Time skip to one hour later~

"Uuuggghhh!! I can't find anything good to wear!" I exclaim. I sit down in defeat on my bed, still trying to think. I think even harder.

I throw myself back onto the bed and groan in frustration. I cover my eyes and exhale sharply.

I suddenly hear the voice of a man,
"You alright, [N/n]?" I immediately recognize who it is. I uncover my eyes and look in the mans direction.

"Ever heard of a thing called 'knocking on the front door', Techno?"

"Yes. But I'd rather walk right into a household and silently prey on my enemies. Maybe you should put a lock on your door."

"Since when was I your enem- y'know what? It doesn't matter, I just can't find anything to wear for my date with Ranboo."

He thinks for a moment. "You do realize that I'm not just an English major, right?" I sit up, confused. "How.. do you mean?" I mumble. He smirks. "I'm also.."

He whips out a hair ribbon from his pocket, and in the blink of an eye and some of the best slight-of-hand action I've ever seen, he ties it into the perfect bow. He continues, "really really good with fashion."