Chapter Ten - Stained

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo's pov

[Y/n] and I were watching the sunset. It was so beautiful... 'just like her.. what, wot?'

I closed my eyes and took the light evening breeze deep into my lungs. This was an amazing feeling. It makes your feel free. Like you can do anything you put your mind. Like you can do things however you want.

I suddenly felt light weight on my arm. I look down, it's [Y/n]. My face heats up a bit.

'>//////< ahhh she's so cute!! I'm not even denying it anymore she's so adorable! So short!'

I decide to give her better comfort and wrap my arm around her. I rub her arm slightly. I look down and she's just staring into the horizon, lightly smiling.

'Ahhhhhhh! Help I need a doctor I don't know if my heart can't take this much longer!!!'

I watch her slowly fall asleep, then laying down on my lap. I run my fingers through her [h/l] hair. She instantly relaxes even.

A couple minutes pass and the night sky is out and bright. I decide to stand up and pick her up and take her to her bed. I lay her down on her bed sheets, then I take her blanket and tuck her in. I sit on the edge of her bed, looking at her. I wipe a strand of her [h/c] hair out of her face. My heart starts pounding. Then, as quick as a summer night, realization hits me.

'H-have I just... fallen? In.. love?' (Ahhh I'm getting butterflies just writing this!!!)

My stomach starts turning and twisting in knots and my eyes go wide. 'I-I guess I have.. I want to get to know her more. More than the bad things she's gone through. I want to know and see the little things about her.'

I then smile standing up, and I kiss her forehead. "Goodnight, Lovely. Sweet dreams." I coo. I walk out and close the door softly behind me. I step to the side and lean my back against the wall.

Breathing heavily, I run my hands through my hair. I am so completely infatuated with this girl. The more I try not to think about it, about her, I just think about her even more. "Oh god, [Y/n].. what have you done to me?" I whisper. I decide to go to bed. When I sleep, my mind is filled with the events of today. I can't help but smile as I doze until sleep consumes me.

Tubbo's pov (the next day)

I sit there, my cheeks stained with dry tears that keep getting wet again every time I replay the whole ordeal in my head.

Every word they said...

~Flashback (snippets of things)~

There I was.. standing on the walls, watching my sister, my own flesh and blood, get shot and thrown back into the stream below.. I couldn't move. My body wouldn't let me. I stood in shock. In that very moment, I felt numb, but I also felt so many emotions at one time, too many for me to handle at once. My sister..
~~~~~~~~~
The crying voices of my friends and brother overtake my senses...
~~~~~~~~~
Fundy: "you think this was just?! This was far from that!"
~~~~~~~~~
Quackity: "Tubbo... do you even hear yourself right now? How would your parents feel, allowing this to happen to your own sister!? You're best friend? What would Wilbur say if he'd seen you do this!?"
~~~~~~~~~
Fundy: "you really are acting like schlatt. You should be ashamed of yourself. [Y/n] and Tommy were the glue of L'Manburg and you got rid of the some of the only things that gave me hope after Wilb— I just thought you were different."
~~~~~~~~~
Quackity: "Tubbo... do you even hear yourself right now? How would your parents feel, allowing this to happen to your own sister!? You're best friend? What would Wilbur say if he'd seen you do this!?"
~~~~~~~~~
[Y/n]: "What's gotten into you? We trusted you! We just agreed on this!"
~~~~~~~~~
'[Y/n]'s.... gone...'
I get home from walking for three hours. I go into my room and kneel abruptly onto my floor. I just sat there. Crying, weeping, regretting.

~Flashback over~

The past week and a half have gone by so slow. Slower than I wanted it to. I've been questioning my morals, my position. Doubting myself to the point of staring off into space. I want to eat, but I can't bring myself to do it. I want to sleep, but my eyes just can't seem to shut. All I want to do is hold [Y/n] in my arms. Cry with her, laugh with her, smile with her.. tell her I'm sorry and tell her all of the things I wish I would've said before and take back all the things I wish I didn't say. But I can't. My only blood relative is gone. Fundy and Quackity don't trust me anymore. Maybe I can talk to Philza though. He might understand.

Then, as if in a movie, the timing of Philza's arrival to my home was almost unreal. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear a knock on my door. I stand up wiping my tears away, and open the door.

"P-Phil?" I stammer. I take a step back.

"Hey kiddo. How've you been?" He says calmly. I allow him in. "I've been awful. I can't sleep, eat, and as much as I don't want to admit I can't stop crying!" My voice trails into a high pitched one at the end.

"Tubbo there's something you need to know. I came here because I had to tell you this."

I look at him, fear filling my eyes. "W-what is it? Is it about T-Tommy?" I ask, my voice shaking the more I talk.

He shakes his head no. I turn away from him, holding the bridge of my nose in angst. "It's not Tommy. It's [Y/n], Tubbo." My heart skips a beat. I turn around slowly and look at him confused. "W-what?"

"It's [Y/n]. She's alive."