Chapter Thirty-Three - Doomsday Part 1

VOD IS INCLUDED ABOVE! If you wanna start the video where I started the dialogue in the chapter, go to 7:50. Enjoy!

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[S/f/c] - second favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea
[H/a] - hybrid animal
[E/H/A] - ears/horns/antennas
[F/Sk/Sc] - fur/skin/scale(s)
[T/s] - tickle spot

More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

My concern grows exponentially. "What? Niki, what's wrong??"

"It's the community house. Come and see." Worry is written all over her face. I look back at Ranboo in nervousness. He nods at me and I nod back. All three of us run into the direction of the community house.

This isn't gonna be good, I can feel it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

[Y/n] and Ranboo follow Niki all the way to the community house. They pass L'Manburg, which seems to be encased with a couple layers of newly placed obsidian. [Y/n] wonders what Dream was up to now. They run past the drug van, the giant chess board, all the way onto the Prime Path.

Past Niki's flower shop, past Church Prime. Catching sight the community house, [Y/n] and Ranboo halt in their tracks, Niki still running ahead of them. The community house stands before them, but not so strong anymore.

The walls are crumbled over, water from the roofed fish tank spilling over the ledge of the once in-tacked roof. Several people surround the the inside perimeter of the decimated building; Eret, Sam, Bad, Callahan and so many others.

The two walk side by side, approaching the house. The closer they get, the closer [Y/n] can see who is in the center of the house, she points it out to Ranboo. They exchange a look of worry and curiosity and get closer.

"T-the community house..." Ranboo manages. [Y/n] walks up to the vertical stream of water, immediately recognizing the brunette ram boy inside, even through the stream of clear liquid can she recognize the distorted features of her traitor of a brother. She growls angrily, and dives into the water. "[Y/n], wait!" Ranboo follows after her, climbing up to the ledge of the roof as to avoid the water as much as possible.

[Y/n] steadies herself on the wooden log platform. Ranboo does the same, jumping down from some stone bricks onto the floor. The conversation continues before they notice the two are there. Technoblade is there, with Tubbo, Dream, Fundy, Quackity, and an invisible figure wearing an assortment of diamond and netherite enchanted armor.

"The fact that you're here kind of proves his point." Tubbo states to the figure. "You're not where you're supposed to be."

"Yeah you're supposed to be exiled!" Dream adds on.

With a high pitched voice, the figure tries, "y-y-yeah, yeah! Because we thought- we thought we could—" He stutters.

[Y/n] looks toward the figure. "Tommy? What's going on?"

Tommy looks behind him, noticing the [h/c] [h/a] hybrid standing more confused than ever. He turns his attention to Dream.

"Why are you here?" Dream questions.