Chapter 6 ~ Marco

"So did Bastian tell you what we're going to do during the weekend?"

"He did text me actually. We'll arrive friday night is what he assumes which I think is a bit optimistic, but we can always try."

"That's really optimistic indeed. I have a training untill 3 pm and we will habe to drive at least 3 hours and I want some stops to eat and things like that."

"Yeah same, but saturday morning we'll go to the Bayern match and Bastian fixed that we can sit with the team."

"Ah sehr gut. Relaxed start of the weekend after a long ride."

"Yeah indeed. And we'll be able to see Mario play!" Marco chuckles as Jill says this

"Don't get to optimistic, huh. The chance that he'll actually play is not that big." Jill looks at Marco with a huge grin

"Well, I heared from Bastian that Guardiola promised to put Mario in the base." Marco looks at Jill who is smiling proudly and all Marco can think of is 'Bastian treats his sis really well... I see that..'

"Well okay then, but you know this is just because they got something done with Guardiola?"

"Ofcourse I know" but she's just jumping around as she has already met him fot the first time.

"Well here we are princess. I warn you, the boys get a bit excited by the sight of a woman."

"Oh wauw. But I'm wearing my Götze trikot, so it should be clear."

~

"Heya Marco! Oh hello, who is this precious little angel?" Immobile asks

"This is Jill Schweinsteiger, you slut." Marco responds sassy

"Hey there!" A subbtle and cute voice says. Jill turns around and looks in the beautiful eyes of Erik Durm.

"Hey there Erik, it's so nice to meet you!" Jill says while her heart jumps a little. Erik has always been one of her favorite footballers

"It's nice to meet the little Schweinsteiger in person." Jill's head flushes red as Erik pulls her into a hug right away. Marco chuckles and shakes his head

"She's taken by Mario, Durm. Don't get your hopes up." Erik looks surpirsed to Jill

"Really?" He asks Jill, but Marco answers before she's able to

"Well, they'll stay together at Bastian's house this weekend and they'll go on dates and stuff like that, but theit not officially together yet." Marco says as if it's the most normal thing in the world to say

"Oh, well. I get the hint, don't worry Reus." Erik says a bit irritated.

The rest of the team was listening too and Jill just stands there awkwardly. Some of the players spit on the ground by hearing Mario's name. Which makes her furious. She's about to say something about it, but then, Immobile is just in time

"So, ehm, why Mario? If I may ask." Jill blushes immediatly and forgets about her anger

"Well, he's just so sweet and I've always thought he was a great footballer. I really don't know how to explain, but I just feel connected to him."

"That's just cute. I hope you two get happy." Immobile says sweetly before the coach appears on the field to start the training.

~

"Marco I need to pee." Jill says on their way to München

"What? We've only been on the road for like an hour and a half. If we keep doing like this we'll never get there!" Jill sighs

"Just stop at the next gasstation and I won't complain until the next time you think it's time to stop."

"Oky then." Marco stops at the gasstation and Jill runs off towards the toilets.

At that moment Marco receives a text from Mario: *Sunny: Hey Reus, How are you two doing? How late do you think you will be here? Bastian thinks you will be here pretty soon, but I know how long the drive is. Xo*

Marco replies smiling *We're just on our first stop. Think we'll be there at dinner time (had to train today, sorry) She's really excited and can't wait to finally hug you. Oh there she is, talk to you tonight babe. XXX*

"So, what have you been doing while I was away?"

"Texting with Mario" Marco says smirking

"Show me!" Jill asks nervously, but Marco hides his phone inside the pockets of his sweatpants and starts to drive. Jill looks slightly dissapointed, but doesn't complain about it.

At 7PM Jill is finally able to make the call, she sounds terribly tired

"Bastian? Open the gate, we're here." The gate opens immediatly and Bastian and Mario come running outside. As Marco parks the cars their doors are opened and Marco gets pulled out by Mario who hugs him tightly and Jill by Bastian who is just saying things like 'ohh my little princess!'. Which clearly annoys Jill, but she leaves him being, which causes Marco to smirk. Once all the hugging is done, Jill and Mario stand in front of each other, just blushing until Marco and Bastian say "Just hug already!" at the same time.

They hug each other, and the tension seems to get down immediatly. Marco is just standing there, smirking at his two friends hugging like two smiling idiots. He's able to see Mario's face which is bright red and singed by his beautiful smile.

At dinner the two get the chance to actually meet each other and to fangirl about how cool it is to be 'Basti's little princess' or 'being Mario Götze'. They seem to get along really well. Which pleases Marco even more. He finally gets to talk to Bastian. Who is even nicer than Marco thought he would be.

Mario and Jill just keep talking and talking until Bastian interrupts them for his 'important talk'