Chapter 9 ~ Jill

Mario and Bastian had a 90 minutes fight on the pitch. It was a tough match against the wolfsburg wolves, but Bayern managed to settle a 2-0 score with the final whistle. The first goal was made by Robert Lewandowksi, the Polish main striker in today's match. He scored the header with an amazing assist from Franck Ribèry, the Frenchman at left-mid. The second goal was scored by Mario, in a single man action, he created enough space around him to put a full power shot at the goal-keeper who wasn't fast enough to hold the ball.

As soon as the final whistle sounds Jill and Marco sprint from the bench towards Mario and Bastian, but Bastian's already hugging someone else. As soon as the other man turns around, Jill gets teary eyed.

"Lucas! It has been so long!" Jill says to the one and only Lucas Podolski. One of Bastian's best friends. He used to come over a lot, but since he plays for Inter Milan they kind of lost contact. Jill grew up with Podolski coming over almost every weekend and missed him more than she imagined.

"Hello there princess! I've missed you too!" Lucas says friendly.
"Bastian, you're not going to tell me that our princess is hooking up with superstar Marco Reus over here?" He says teasinly towards Jill
"No! He's only my bestfriend Lucas. I'm trying to hook up with Götze." she says laughing. Mario puts his arm around her waist and says,
"And she's doing a great job. Hi Podolski, long time, no see!"

"Aaaaaaahw ain't they cute Bastian. get that frown off your wrinkly face man, you look older when you frown like that." Lucas says sassy

"Ahw shut your mouth bearded man. Are you staying with us or do you have to fly back to Milano?" Bastian asks and tries to say 'Milano' in an italian way. Which causes Lucas to sprawl all sorts off Italian words over the group.

"Well, I'm free for the next week because I got my wrist broken, so I'm not allowed to football and I thought, well my bud got an important match, which he's going to win, but why shouldn't I pay him a visit and give my princess some love advice?"

"Oh come on! You're just making that up you jerk!" Jill shouts

"I feel so welcome in your family Bastian, that I thought, why not." Lucas says, not reacting to Jill

"We're happy to have you here man." Bastian says laughing. The two man hug each other again and Marco, who hasn't said a single word since the beginning of the conversation suddenly hears Jill's phone.

"Who's texting you Jill?" Marco asks with last night in his mind. Jill picks up her phone, looks at the screen and says,

"It's mom."

"Why did she text you?" Bastian asks curiously

"Uhm, eh, because she wanted to know how the weekend is so far." Jill says

"I haven't told her about the weekend? Did you?"

"Uhm, yeah I did." Marco clearly sees she's lying, but Mario's talking to Lewandowski, so he didn't hear anything and Bastian's to busy with Podolski. Marco can not get his finger on why Jill's lying. He'll talk to her later. Jill realises she'll get caught sooner or later.

When the guys walk off to the lockerrooms Jill says she has to go to the toilet and that she'll meet the guys in the bar. As soon as she's in the toilets she gets her phone out of her pocket and calls the same number she has been texting all night.
"Hey sweetheart, why are you calling me?" The voice on the other side of the line says sweetly
"Marco." Jill says insecure.
"Damn it. I got it. You can delete our whole chat right? And I guess I won't text you until you're on safe ground again."
"But I don't want to stop texting babe. It feels so relieving."
"I know, same for me, but we don't want Götzeus to find out right?"
"True.." Jill says sadly
"We just have to keep it quiet until Marco is no longer able to control himself. We both know sooner or later he won't be able to hold himself any longer. He's such a bitch with Mario. He tried to couple you two and now he's the one who kissed Mario. I know you are or were a Götzeus fan babe, but this isn't fair." The voice says angrily
"Shh. it's okay. I guess I didn't deserve Götze after all." Jill is almost crying
"Don't say that baby! He doesn't deserve you. And it's not okay!"
"It is.. at least I got to know you better and find out how great you are in one night time."
"Ahwe. That is a plus indeed! I got to go now. I have an extra training today. Will you be okay?"
"I think I will. Thanks so much. I'll call you later okay?"
"Thats good. Bye babe" the voice makes a kiss sound and Jill does the same before he hangs up the phone.