Chapter 2 ~ Marco

Marco comes back home, all alone in his huge appartment. He misses Mario, he used to come over a lot, like A LOT.
He's thinking about Jill

'She was really cute.., but as she said, she likes Mario more.. I shouldn't even be thinking this after talking to her for like 15 minutes. I should punish myself for thinking this. The only reason she and Mario haven't met yet is because of Bastian. I can't do this, and I'd be traitor if I'd start loving her. The friend code is clear -Don't fall in love with your friends lover- okay, they're not lovers yet, but that's about to come I'm afraid.'

Marco decided to take a refreshing shower before deciding what he should do with this situation

Marco tries to text Mario, but Mario tells Marco he's at Bastian's so he'll call later. Marco is left alone in his appartment until someone knocks on Marco's door.

"Mats?! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your flight to ibiza? Come inby the way." Marco and Mats sit down on the sofa

"I should be..."

"Well, why are you here?"

"I just couldn't handle it Marco. They want me to marry Charline, but I realised, on my way to the plane, that she isn't the one."

"Who is they? Who forced you?"

"Mostly my parents, but it was so hard to tell her man, I didn't mean to hurt her."

"Ofcourse you didn't, and you should engage yourself with someone when you're ready, don't feel guilty Mats."

"I'm trying, but the look in her eyes, it was killing Marco. It was like someone told her I'm dead."

"I understand.. She really loved you Mats."

"I know. I felt so bad."

"But what was bothering you so much that you broke up with her?"

"I can't get over this thing I'm feeling, and talking with you makes me feel okay with it."

"What was bothering you Mats?"

"Well, a few months ago, I started to look diffrently at people. And I thought, why do I have Charline? Not Charline in person, she's great, but a girl you know. I grew up with the knowledge of boys liking girls and nothing else than that, but then I started looking at you and Mario more. And when Mario left, looking at you, and I realised I fell in love with you Marco."

"Wait, what? Hold on, you were together with Charline just this morning, kissing and all and now you're confessing your love for me? Where is the hidden camera?" Marco's freaking out

"I'm comepletly serious Marco, and I know you're gay too. The way you look at Mario is enough."

"Mats, I'm straight, Mario is someone special to me yeah, but I like someone else!"

"I'm sure you'll change your mind once you've kissed me." Mats leans towards Marco....