Chapter 21 ~ Mario

As Mario and Mitchell arrive at the Aussie's place, Mitchell realises he was preparing dinner for Mario when he got called he was in an ambulance so he places Mario in front of the tv to watch Schalke04 - Hertha BSC with a beer in his hand and leaves to continue making dinner. Mario can't focus at the game at all. He's thinking about Marco. He suddenly realises what he'll miss. According to how Mitchell has acted until now, there will be no morningsex or anything too kinky. Mario in one hand loves the fact that in Mitchell's eyes he is never a lust object, but Marco knows how to do someone in such a way the person will never forget. One of Marco's ex-girlfriends once told Mario that and then he laughed about it and shook his head, but now all he does is agree with that girl.

As Mitchell calls him to the kitchen to eat Mario shakes his thoughts about his now ex-boyfriend off his shoulders. As he sits down he receives a text. He smiles weakly as he sees it's Penelope, one of his best friends.
"Who texted you?" Mitchell suddenly asks

"Oh a friend of mine from Munich, I'm sorry. I'll read it after dinner, which looks great Mitch!" Mario replies wanting to slap himself in the face. 'I broke appart with Marco, got to move on, I'm am idiot, gheez'

"Ohw it's nothing, but thanks." Mitchell says blushing.

~

During dinner the two really took some time to get to know each other, which felt great to both of them. After dinner they cuddled up against each other on the couch and Mario opens his text from Penelope.
*Penelopeee•: hey dumbass. WTF DID YOU BREAK UP WITH MARCO?! YOU CHEATED?! LANGERAK?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF MISTER!
Still love you thoX*

Mario felt guilty again and he gets the feeling he fucked up more and more.
He replies to his best friend with,
*Hi pen.. I'm sorry for not telling, but yes, me and Marco is over.. I needed a little more love, less dominance. I cheated on him when he had been a dick towards Erik, he broke his nose and jaw, and I was just sooo done. Then Mitchell walked in while I was showering and yeah, frustrated naked man + naked man2 = sex. Don't judge so much. Maybe Marco wasn't the one after all..* While typing this meesage, Mario actually grows confident with what he's saying. He receives a reply from Penelope immediatly.

*•Penelopeee•:Mario... It's not that I'm not okay with you making your own choices, really, I'm your friend, I support you. But think back to how many times you've told me about Marco, how perfect he is, how you doubted you being straight pretty often at some point. That on some days all you wanted to do was marry him. I don't know Mitchell Langerak and if he's reading this, no offence, but he must be fucking great, awesome and everything to tipp Marco. So if he is that great, I'm happy for you two, but think it through sweetheart, thats all I'm saying.* Mario sighs at this text, Penelope really does know how to make him feel guilty. 

*Marco's already gone Pen.. I don't think that IF I wanted to go back to him, he'd never be able to forgive me. When I woke up in hospital today, Mitchell was sitting next to me and I just kissed him fully on the lips. And yes you guessed it, Marco was in the room too. He said lots of things to mostly Mitchell in which he mentioned things like 'the way he looks at you, he really loves you, I'll just wish he'd looked at me like that..' -How to break a chipmunk's heart- and then he walked off after he said it was over..*
Mario actually gets teary eyes while writing this so he excuses himself and locks himself in the bathroom.

*•penelopeee•: Broke your heart? Mario don't you know how fucking selfish that sounds? YOU are the one that cheated on him. I know Marco was dominant, but you told me it was exactly what you needed. You told me you two were a match made in heaven.. I just don't get it, but I look forward to meeting Mitchell. I gotta go now. Jake's waiting for me*

Mario realises how selfish he has been and how much it actually must have hurt Marco.

*okay, say hi to him from me. And thanks for being a bitch to me, this time it actually helped :p go have fun princess ;* * Mario typs with a smile on his face and leaving the bathroom.

"Was your friend okay?" Mitchell asks as Mario sits back down on the couch.

"Yeah she heard about Marco and me and was kinda 'wtf' about it." Mario says calmly, but as he looks at Mitchell he sees he's frowning.
"What's up?"

"Mario, I really love you, but Marco's gonna stand between us. You're still overthinking what happened the last few days and everyone is mad or surprised why Götzeus is over. I don't want to be the boy who drove them appart who's the one to replace Marco. I just want to be Mitchell Langerak, Mario Götze's boyfriend or something like that." Mitchell says now a little teary eyed.
"I know I'll never be able to replace Marco, just the way you two have been together for ages and just in a relationship for a short time is a match made in heaven. You guys should sort things out. This is my fault so I'll try my best so Marco will forgive at least you. If he still hates me after this is okay, I'm leaving for Stuttgart anyway."

"Mitch.. I'm so sorry." Is al Mario manages to get out. He knows the Aussi's right.

"It might be smarter if you go back to your team or Marco.."

"But I do want to stay! I want to get over Marco! And I think I love you too, just give me some time to figure things out. And Götzeus will blow over at some point. Really."

"I just got the feeling this is only going to hurt me Götze. What if you stay now and I get the feeling it will be alright, that you're staying for a reason and then after all you're choosing Marco? I can't handle that right now."

"Mitch please give me a chance, I do love you, but please give me some space too. I'm just out of a relationship, falling into a new one and my feelings are one big mess up, but I do love you for godssake!" Mario almost screams at the end

"Okay then, but if something goes wrong,.." Mitchell starts

"I'm most likely the one to blame I know, but please trust me. I won't cheat, I promise. Please believe me." Mario says now getting emotional. Mitch looks like he's sorry for not trusting Mario and he opens his mouth as if he's going to say something, but he just smashes his lips against Mario's instead.

||A/N a little shorter chap, but introducing a new character, I hope you guys like Penelope, I'll update the cast soon~ I want to continue with Marco's storyline fast and I have a question for you guys,

Would you like to see/read some kinky shit about #Erill/#Jirik (both bad XD) or should they stay innocent for now?

Thanks for reading Xoxo||