Chapter 12 ~ Marco

Suddenly Marco feels so sorry for what he has done to Jill. 'She trusted me and I decided to follow my own stupid feelings which I promised not to.. She said she knew this would happen.. how? It's not like I act like this all the time right?'

~

After explaining everything to Bastian Marco doesn't know what to. He wants to leave to say sorry to Jill, but he doesn't want to leave Mario in this situation either. Bastian was furious and Lucas had to calm him down by throwing him in the pool. Everything went back to easy, but it was awkward to sit there. Mario has been staring into space for about an hour now and he's just whispering things. 'I want to pick him up, get him in my car and drive to Dortmund, but Bastian wouldn't let Marco do that. They'll leave, or Marco at least, tomorrow as late as the original time they discussed. Marco tried to call Jill, she answered the phone the 6th time he called, but all she said was 'don't call me again you traitor.'. It hurts Marco everytime she says that, but he understands why she rubs it in his face like this. He'll text her and ask if she'll come to tomorrows training so they can talk.

Mario and Marco walk towards their room to get ready to sleep. As soon as Marco closes the bedroomdoor, Mario starts to kiss Marco roughly with his tongue almost immediatly sliding into Marco's mouth. Marco is a bit shocked at first, but starts kissing back not much later.

Suddenly Marco backs off and asks "don't you feel sorry?"

"Thanks for reminding me man. Ofcourse I feel sorry, but she's gone and knows I chose for you." Mario says

"Y-you chose for me? It wasn't an impulse to kiss back or something?" Marco's heart starts to beat faster.

"Ofcourse I chose for you. You're my bro. I always doubted my 'straightness' within your presence." Mario says while grabbing Marco's hand.

"I thought you were mostly joking around when you were acting kinda gay." Marco says questioning

"Well, I thought I was joking too, but that kiss yesterday caused an earthquake to everything I thought I was sure of. Let's go to sleep. I'll drive with you to Dortmund tomorrow. I want to say sorry to Jill in person."

"What if you change your mind?" Marco asks

"Babe, I chose for you. I can't go back now." Mario says winking which causes Marco to smirk

Suddenly Marco receives a text,
"That was Jill, Sunny. She'll come to the training tomorrow."

"I'm happy she isn't ignoring you yet."

"Yet? What do you mean by that!"

"Haha calm down diva, you, we, have been absolute assholes to her. I think she's a strong woman for not ignoring us." Mario says

"Well, she knew this could happen."

"You tried to couple us and now you're the person whose arms are around me. In the future you kind of predicted, she'd snuggle up my chest and cuddle with me in bed, but thats what I'm doing with you at the moment."

"That's true..." Marco says finally giving in

"I think she'll find someone else pretty soon. She's very pretty and she has a great and funny personality." Mario suddenly says.

"I hope so. She deserves it. And I also hope we can stay friends even though the things that happened."

"I hope so too." Mario says sleepy

"I wouldn't want her to date a teammember though, then I'll have to deal with her as 'the-girlfriend-of'. And they'll get jealous if I'll act close with her eventhough I have you."