Chapter 19

Nickolas

“If you ever cause any harm to Aaron or threaten him again I swear on my parents’ grave I will reject you as my mate!”

That killed me a little. My wolf went insane with rage at the thought of my mate rejecting me. 

Hell no!

Damn right no.

I stood there without moving, just looking at her. Her eyebrows were scrunched together and her lips were trembling. Despite my inner anger, I just want to kiss her lips. Aaron stands behind her, a look of shock on his face. 

She won’t reject me. She can’t

“You don’t mean that.” I whisper.

“If you hurt my best friend I will.”

“You can’t. I love you. And you love me.” I speak calmly in spite of the fact that I was infuriated.

“I don’t know about that. But I love Aaron like a brother, and you killing my brother will be something I’ll never forget.” Her voice cracks.

“Only as a brother?” She nods. A single tear slides down her cheek.

I can’t take seeing Lexi in pain because of me. I instantly resent the threat to Aaron because it’s making her cry. All I want to do is make her feel better.

“What do you feel for me.” I ask. Her mouth opens, but no words come out.

“Aaron, leave. I’ll talk to you some other time.” He nods and obediently jogs away.

“What do you fell when you’re with me?” I ask louder. She doesn’t move or speak.  

She just stares at me with her large brown eyes. The sky is almost dark and only our wolf forms can see well in the dark. 

“What do you feel!” I demand louder. Nothing.

I stop over to her and shove my lips down to hers. She immediately responds and begins kissing me back. Her hands slide down my shoulders as my arms slip around her waist.  I push my tongue into her mouth and in turn she moans loudly. 

I explore her mouth and she then explores mine. Without taking a breath she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. My hands support her thighs. She’s resting just above my member, making it very excited, but she doesn’t stop kissing me.

The kiss becomes very rough and fast, as if she’s been craving it as much as I have. I start groaning as she grabs onto my hair, kissing me harder. 

The moment she takes a break I take her lips again. 

Aaron

I stood behind the trees watching Lexi and Nickolas, a small smile on my face. Lexi clearly wanted to be with Nickolas. She was his mate.