Chapter 9 &10

Lexi

We continue driving on a highway until he takes an exit.
"Why can't we go to the lake?" I groan, putting my feet up on the dashboard.
"I wanted to mark you before revealing you to the pack again." He replies, pulling my legs down using his arm.
"I've never left the pack, they all know I'm your mate, what's the big deal?" I groan putting my legs up again, just to piss him off. 

He doesn't answer, just keeps driving in silence.

About an hour later he parks next to some woods.

Nickolas

"What are we doing here?" I refuse to answer her. I think I should do everything I can to just make sure she doesn't groan again; my member got excited whenever she did.  From the trunk of the car, I pull out some towels before walking into the forest. Lexi silently follows me on the path.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks. I can sense she's trying to hide the worry in her voice. I don't answer her. This is a surprise. 

I pull a tree branch back revealing the surprise. A beautiful waterfall I discovered years ago with my parents. I look down at Lexi and see her beautiful eyes just staring at the scene, taking it all in.

"Do you like it?" I ask, fumbling with my hands. This can turn out good or bad.
"It's amazing." She keeps staring at it. I slowly step behind her and let my hands grasp onto the him of her shirt. 

She spins around, fear in her eyes.

"You can't go swimming with this on, you'll have nothing dry for later." I explain, letting go of the shirt. She nods and steps away before taking the shirt and shorts off. I let my eyes scan her entire body, pleased with being able to see her body. 

Her chest didn't appear to be fully developed, but was growing beautifully. Her waist had a very faint outline of a six-pack, which I found to be very sexy. Her legs were slender, but the muscles in her thighs were clearly visible.

Her entire body was tan indicating the amount of time she spent outside. I wanted to do nothing more than grab her and mate with her. 

She's stunning, my wolf stated dreamily. Yes, she is. So beautiful. I know. Let's take her home now. Why? I want to touch her and ma-. No, bad wolf. But she's so s-. Young. I thought firmly, pushing my wolf out of my thoughts. I pulled my shirt off, hanging it on a nearby tree.

Lexi tossed her clothes to the floor and turned to face me. Her mouth was open, as if she wanted to say something to me, but instead her eyes traced my body, lingering on my upper body. I had already taken my shirt off and was enjoying watching Lexi drool over my more defined abs. 

Her eyes meet mine and she blushes. I simply smirk at her.

"Yeah, now you can't be mad at me for staring at your body." I whisper, stepping close to her. She doesn't respond, just stares at me with her chocolate eyes. Using my hand, I delicately grasp her chin, pulling her face up so she can look into my eyes. 

I lick my bottom lip, slowly leaning down, dying to taste her lips. She seems frozen in place. I continue leaning until my lips are almost touching hers. As if coming out of her trance, she moves her head and steps away. 

"Do you think it's cold?" she changes the subject.

"Just jump in." I say, defeated.

"It looks cold. How deep is it?"

"You can swim." 

"I can't, I never learned how to swim."

"Stop lying. I happen to know your favorite thing to do on a hot day is to go swimming."