Chapter Thirteen: Eat

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

***********************************

Hey guys

Sorry for the wait, I made it as long as possible. Please tell me what you think of it. Sorry for any mistakes. Check out the image of Mr. Daemon played by the ever so good looking Dan Stevens! Also the song I know you by Skylar Grey. So please do vote and comment, I can't believe I almost have 80 like! All because of you guys, so please do keep supporting me by commenting and voting! Thanks :)

Chapter Thirteen: Eat

He dragged me through some double doors into a small courtyard, it was bricked up, a small square surrounded by concrete walls and in the centre was a big tree. It was an oak, the note, was this the place he was talking about?

He turned to face me. I waited, waited for his to rage, to say something, to shout at me but to my surprise his hands lunged to my head and into my hair gripping hard taking and pulling me into him as he crashed his lips onto mine, kissing me violently, I could feel his anger, his frustration, his hunger for me. It took me a few seconds to get over the shock and kiss him back trying to keep to his pace, my hands snaked around his neck pulling him deeper as his tongue thrust into me, feeling familiar in my mouth, knowing it well, knowing what makes me moan. He trailed his tongue along the back of my front teeth and then started playing with my tongue.

All of a sudden I was airborne but my body was ready as my legs automatically wrapped around his hard muscular torso gripping on as our mouth stayed locked, I felt him bend and sit but I stayed on his lips kissing him as hard as I could feeling his tongue caress mine. He slowly pulled away but I took us both by surprise as I pushed back on him kissing him harder, pushing my tongue into his mouth and exploring it.

It was my turn to take control, I trailed kisses from his mouth to his cheek feeling his stubble prickle my tongue, but he tasted so good, so good. I trailed the kisses up to his ear down his jaw line to his neck and sucked. I earned a low groan and as if he knew that I was about to bite him he tugged on my hair pulling me unwillingly away from his neck and forcing me to make eye contact.

His grey gaze burnt into me, I hated how calm he was well I was a panting mess. He gave me his lazy smile and pulled me into him placing my head on his chest and to my satisfaction I felt his heart pound against his chest, I closed my eyes and put my nose into his chest suffocating myself in his woody scent.

A few minutes past and he pulled me away from him, taking my chin in his fingers and making me look into his eyes.

"That was unexpected" he said with a mischievous smile. I grinned at him. He slowly stoked my cheek. I close my eyes relishing his touch.

"Will you tell me the truth" I said opening my eyes. I needed answers.

"I've never lied to you and never will" his words were sincere making my heart flutter.

"Were you in my dreams" I said trying to read his eyes for clues.

"No" he said "You were in mine" his words confused me.

"What?" I asked.

"I've said too much" he said closing his eyes frowning.

"I don't understand" I said putting my forehead on his. His eyes opened locking on mine.