Chapter Twenty-Three: intruder

Wingless Demon 

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

****************************

Hey readers

I know it's been a while so I made it longer, hope you enjoy it, if you find any mistakes, I do apologies!

Also here is an image of Beth and the is for familiar taste of poison by Halestorm!!! Please do boy and comment! Thank you!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter twenty-three: intruder

Dad had come up interrupting Nicole before she could start, fortunately it was just to say good night. Ian and Kate also said goodnight and I successfully stayed natural. Chelsea And Bella were awfully quiet, as the three of us waited for Nicole to spill.

"Kate and Ian had been acting odd" she started. "You wanted to know what was going on, they were fighting more than usual especially after Amber came into the picture, so we started investigating" she said this but with a smile, I'm guessing that's what sealed our friendship.

"We had noticed they were close and almost caught them a few time, but we had nothing concrete, they wouldn't tell us anything and denied it when you confronted them, you took their word for it, but we still kept going, as While we were investigating we found out other things" she added, making the three of us lean forward. "Boys were going missing, well a few girls had been found strangled to death in their room, we found that out when we followed Kate to the police station, at the time she was dating one of the police officers, it was very casual though, at least for Kate." All of a sudden I remembered my nightmare. That girl on the bead.

"I heard about that, about how a boy went missing a week before you were found" Bella added. My heart beat quickened.

"What did he look like?" I asked.

"I don't know who he was, but half of his face was torn off" she paused turning to me.

"What's wrong" she asked.

"I saw him, the boy, in the woods" I said more to myself then them.

"That's where they found him" Bella added. They all stared at me shocked.

"You think whoever took you, took the boy?" Chelsea asked.

"That's all I remember" I said not wanting to add them bit about Mr.Daemon.

"Did you tell anyone" Bella asked.

"No" I said.

"It can't be the boy he was found moths ago, before you went missing for the second time" Chelsea said. The last past of her sentence made my stomach clench reminding me I had lost a lot of time. She gave me an apologetic look.

"Maybe you read it somewhere and forgot but it came to you when you past out" Nicole said trying to help. But I didn't read anything, I had stayed away from the local newspaper since I woke. There was always some article on me and I wanted nothing to do with it. But I just nodded.

"One story at a time" Chelsea said realising I was getting uncomfortable then turning back to Nicole.

"We went to ana's party to catch them in the act" Nicole carried on.