Chapter twenty-one: questions and little answers

Needs editing!

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

*************************

Hey Guys

As promised Chapter Twenty one, sorry it's so late but here is an image Dan Stevens and the song love runs out by one republic! Hope You all like it. And remember to Vote and Comment!!!

I sat in the time warp of a book store every now and then looking over at the time then back to deal blue eyes.

"The woods" I started hoping it would spark something in his eyes but he was a rock showing nothing.

"I saw you in the woods after I saw that...that...what was that?" I said remembering the half torn face. Reminded of two face from batman.

"You're confused" he said simply. I felt my heart twist in my chest.

"Please" my voice was a whisper almost desperate. I needed answers.

He let out a sigh before closing his eyes concentrating on something in his mind I think.

"Please Elizabeth l, can you just leave it?" He asked opening his eyes. I shook my head.

"Either you help me or I look for answers on my own." I said making my voice clear.

He let out a fustrated sigh before getting up and walking over to my couch sitting next to me. I watched him carefully unsure what he was going to do.

Reaching into his pocket he took out a silver band ring. Why did he have ring in his pocket?

I looked at him confused. He reached over to my my hand. I didn't move away from his touch. It was very inviting. I watched him carefully as he placed in the the silver band on my finger. It fit perfectly.

"Never take it off" he said with a serious tone.

"Why?" I whispered he smiled at me making me blush. I couldn't help but look down.

"To keep our conversation secret" he said making me look up. He was looking a lot my chest. What? He lift his hand making me freeze in place before brushing his finger against my necklace. He wasn't looking at me chest. God I felt stupid.

Wait the necklace Jamie gave me was a listening device.

"What does the necklace do" I asked.

"Keeps you connected to him even when your far away from each other" he stated.

"Do you know what Jamie is?" I asked landing in. He nodded. "You're the same as him" she shook his head. "Does Jamie know what you are?" he shook his head again.

"And you can't tell him" he said serious tone back.

"Why?" I asked not that I knew what he was.

"It's better for you" he said simple

"Please just give me straight answers" I sounded whiny. But I wanted answers.

"You know what i am" he said.

"I forgot" he nodded, yet another clue lost in my mind.

"Can I have a clue" I smiled at my question but shook his head.