Chapter Fourteen: Dinner

Wingless Demon 

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

***********************************

Hey guys,

OVER 80 VOTES, thank you so much!

I know it's been a while, and I'm really sorry, but I'm now writing two books and trying to keep up with both, please do also read my story Teach Me To Forget and tell me what you think of it so far. Also check out the image of Jamie and Beth. I also put up a song, which pretty much sums up their relationship at this point, Private parts by Halestorm. so Check it out and tell me what you think by commenting and voting! Sorry for any mistakes, Thanks.

Chapter Fourteen: Dinner

Friday had finally come and I was on my car ride home. Dad had been interrogating me when we were getting in the car after saying goodbye to Chelsea and the others, I only hugged Chelsea well the others I gave a wave and Bella wasn't there, fortunatelyshe left just before I had to leave and when Richard said he wanted to send me off she wasn't pleased. "She'll be back on Monday" was her words, but that's all I heard as me Chelsea and Jake were waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Richard.

"Kate's back" Dad bought me back. He waited for my reply and so did I, I should be happy, excited to see her. But all I came out with was "Oh, that's nice."

Dad turned to me and I tried to put on a realistic smile but for some reason I wasn't happy. I wanted to go home and talk to Ian about what had happened before I left, to mend whatever broken bridge we had left to mend. Dad studied me reaction through the mirror then looked back at the road.

I thought he would have asked me if I was happy or not. Dad was about to  opened his mouth.

"Jamie is in my class" I said preventing whatever he was going to say from coming out.

"Yeah?" he said.

"We're kind of together" I said in a small voice. Dad stopped the car.

"Flat tyre he said, what did you say?" he said turning to me.

"Jamie" I said trying to find the words again "stopped me from falling" that was not what I was supposed to say. 

"Oh, are you ok?" he asked sounding concerned and giving me the once over. I smiled and nodded.

"Your friends seem nice" he said as we made our way up the porch.

"Yeah they're great, two of them are in my class" I said smiling at him. He nodded his head and opened the door.

"Mini me" Ian said coming towards the door meeting me half way. All of a sudden I was really happy, I missed him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Miss me?" he said holding me equally as tightly maybe a little more. I sniffled, he pulled me away.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he said pulling me away and holding me at arm's length.

"Nothing, just last time I lost..." I couldn't finish the sentence but fortunately he interrupted me.

"Forget about it" he said caressing my cheek "Let's start again, yeah?" his words meant a lot to me. And I nodded furiously making him chuckle.