Chapter Seventeen: Fight

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

***********************************

Hey Guys,

I know it's been a while but it's because I was working on the trailer, if you haven't had a chance to see it yet, check it out, it's on the previous chapter called New Trailer. I tried to make this chapter as long as possible and a lot of stuff happens. I hope you all like it. Also check out the picture of Beth played by Caitlin Stasey and the song The Hunter by 30 Seconds to Mars and sorry for any mistakes! :)

Please do Vote and Comment!

Chapter Seventeen: Fight

"I think that's everything" dad said checking he trunk. The drive back wasn't that bad. I was kind of excited to see the others and Jamie as well as Mr. Daemon. Wait what? Why was Mr. Daemon in my thoughts? Shaking it off, I smiled at my dad and nodded. We stared at each other for a few minutes.

"You should get going" I said reluctantly, I was happy to be back but I would miss him. He nodded before pulling me into a hug.

"Beth" I turned to find Chelsea running towards us, I braced myself for the impact as she threw her arms around me.

"I missed you so much" as uncomfortable as the hug was I let her and hugged her back. I missed her too. I think she's a new best friend.

"I missed you too" it was more of a muffle. She finally let me go and smiled at my dad.

"Hey Mr. T" wait did she say Mr. T?

"Hello Chelsea" my dad said with a warm smile.

"Let's go, before we're late for first period" she dragging my arm. I nodded her enthusiasm rubbing off on me. I turned to my dad and hugged him.

"Be good" he said holding me tightly.

"Always am" I said holding him not as tightly but with pressure. I felt my heart sink knowing I wouldn't see him until Friday.

"I'll see you on Friday honey" dad just finished his sentence when Chelsea grabbed my arm and dragged me in.

"Bye dad, I love you" I called out turning to see him wave.

When we entered the door I heard snickering.

"Bye dad I love you" I turned to find who the girl was doing a mocking tone of me, and to my lack of surprise it was Ellouise with her little posy behind her laughing.

"Oh shut Ellie, at least Beth's dad cares, we haven't seen yours since..." Chelsea started waving her finger as if counting numbers. "Wait when was the last time your dad threw money at you before getting into the car with his latest whore." Chelsea had a sinister smile on.

"At least I have a dad" Ellouise snarled. Chelsea shrugged and turned dragging me with her.

Wait didn't Chelsea have parents. Should I ask? Would it be steeping over the border? We've barely known each other for a week. I decided to drop it. If she wanted to tell me she would, it's not like I told her everything.

"Thanks" I said breaking the silence. She turned to me and gave me a triumphant smile.

"Anytime" I couldn't help but laugh, which made her laugh too.