Chapter Four: Behaving Strange

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

*****************************

Hey readers!

I finally updated chapter 4, sorry it took so long, but I had so much going on, next time i'll try harder, hope your all ok and are enjoying the book so far will update chapter five next and check out the soundtrack in the dark by JoJo and the image of Beth (played by Caitlin Stasey)xx. so here my final edited chapter.

Chapter Four: Behaving Strange

Everything second dad was gone was so painful I wanted him. Where was he and what was taking him so long. I had been sitting here trying to regain any shred of memory I could, but every time I looked back everything seemed blurred not to mention I felt pain but not in my head, it was in my chest, it's like someone had a hold of my heart and squeezed it in order to stop me from looking back.

I turned to my left and looked over at the nurse, truth be told she didn't look like a nurse. She was blond and very leggy, I wondered if she really was a nurse, her eyes were heavily done and her lips a full red colour, I couldn't understand how she could be bothered to wear so much make up. She was wearing a plain blue dress and her long blond hair was up in a pony tail.

She looked like the kind of nurse you see in Spanish soap operas, the one that has the continuous affairs with the Doctors. Maybe I was going insane. She glanced up at me, I moved my head back down as I realised I had been staring.

"Are you ok Blue bell?" Her voice was sweet, gentle, making me feel like it was ok to look up. I nodded. Blue bell, what kind of name is that and why is she calling me that?

"I don't suppose you remember me darlin?" She asked, she had an every heavy southern Texas accent. Had the Americans taken over since I was out? I shook my head, feeling a little guilty for my lack of memory and for judging her before I even spoke to her; so far she was being nice and I realised that I had made her sluttier then she really was, nothing was overdone, it all looked good on her.

"I'm dating your brother Ian. Amber, ring a bell?" She said, this took me by surprise, my brother was very handsome and she was beautiful, but in the years I've known my brother he's never dated a blond, they've all been ginger. It's because they reminded him of Miss Blake and as she entered my mind it had occurred to me that the nurse looked a lot like the Description of Miss Blake that Ian had given me.

I could tell that Ian was in love with Miss Blake from the way he described her, he had told me how from day one when she would smile he couldn't help but stair, when he had admitted this I remember giggling making Ian's cheek turn red as he realised he was going on about her. He made me swear not to tell anyone. I never told anyone anything Ian told me, we had many secrets and I love that.

"You didn't know we were dating" she said interrupting my thoughts. This confused me, why wouldn't I know who my brothers dating? I'm usually the first to meet them.

"It's because it was well you were missing" she said answering my unspoken question, "But you always said he liked me" she carried on.

"I did?" she nodded well getting up and making her way over to me, "Dr Corvin Told me not to say anything, but I missed you and so when I heard you woke I sprinted to this floor as fast as my legs could carry me and no I'm not a nurse" she said with a smile on her face, she genuinely looked happy to see me. Maybe she did know me; she answered every question I had without me asking. Then I realised what she said.