Chapter Nineteen: Breakfast

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

*************************

Hey Guys

As promised Chapter Nineteen as well as an Image of the gorgeous Jamie Dornan and the song Mr President by Pia Mia because I was listening to it while writing this. Hope You all like it. And remember to Vote and Comment!!!

Chapter Twenty: Breakfast

I didn't look at Jamie one as we left, but I felt him watch me from the window while I got in the car. I felt him try to break through. But I couldn't be weak. I knew if I looked at him, my determination to fix my family and forgotten memories would break and I would go back to the way it was. The confusion, the uncertainty, the fights and the never ending secrets. I needed the truth. I needed to get my life back together.

We got home by twelve. It was just me and my dad, he hadn't told the others yet. At one I had convinced him to go to bed after we ate by telling him I'd sleep next to him. I was pretty much suffocated the entire time as his arms had a death grip around me while he was sleeping as if I would disappear.

I myself had come in and out of sleep. The times I was awake I just stared at my dad broken  face. He himself opened his eyes three times to check I was still there and I'd stroke his face telling him I was here and safe.

I heard the door unlock as shuffled footsteps entered. I turned to dad to find he was dead asleep. I had to find out who it was. Dad had a death grip but I use to sleep by him a lot as a child and I knew how to get out. I slowly lifted my arm free and gently ticked his nose. Dad raised one arm up giving me enough space a slip out. And replace myself with the closest pillow. Dad moved around a bit scratching his own. He looked so cute when he did this that I could help but smile. I bent over and whispered gently stroking his face. "It's ok dad I'm safe" to my luck it worked as his body stilled then relaxed as he fell back into his sleep, making small naisle noises.

I waited for a few minutes before feeling it was ok to leave. He needed to sleep.

I slowly crept to the door and peaked my head round to see Ian's bedroom light was on.

I slowly slipped out and carefully closed the door trying to make as little noise as possible. To my luck I was successful. I crept to Ian's room and gently knocked.

"It's open" he said his voice a little loud making me flinch my head back to dads door to see if it woke him. But from what I remember dad was flat out. I gently opened the door and entered to find Ian looking out the window.

"You finally decided to come home then?" Ian's voice was cold, wait was he mad at me? Then again could I blame him? I had caused nothing but pain to everyone around me. "Nothing to say then?" I felt my lips tremble at his words.

Tears silently flowed down my face as I stared into his back. What should I say? What could I say? I had messed everything up. "you act like you're the only one effected by all this, like the rest of us don't matter, times like these I really do remember I was the adopted one." His words hit me hard. I had made him feel like this.

"We're all hurting and you just wallow in your own pain" his hands were clenched in a fist. "this s just as much your fault as it is mine, I never asked any of this to happen, but you're so wrapped up in yourself you can't see the damage you're doing" I held my sobs in knowing I disserved every word he was saying. He was right, I had been nothing but selfish, I hadn't even thought about how all this was affecting my family.