Chapter Two: Endless loop

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

*****************************

Hey readers, as promised here is the improved version of chapter two. Sorry it took so long, but it's hopefully worth it, I also put up some of the characters and changed the cover. Also do check out the image on the side of Michael and song Linkin Park Numb. Next I will be improving chapter three. If you guys find any mistakes please do tell me by commenting.

For updates check out my twitter, @MuzicFk so here chapter two:

Chapter Two: Endless loop

My mind and body felt miles apart, I was trying so hard to bring myself to reality; I tried to concentrate on small things. The need to get my mind to break out of the shell I was in and into my body was increasing every second.

The continuous images of the endless loop of flash backs were making me sick and I felt sanity leave me peace by peace as each time the loop started again. Truth be told I don't know if I was sane or just telling myself in order to keep myself strong. During what I have known to be a state of recurring loop cycle; sanity and insanity had merged to become one and everything in it made no sense.

I tried to force myself out of my mind and into my body in order regain whatever was left of me. A part of me wondered if anything was real or were those memories were something I created to help block out the silence. If they were, I didn't want them anymore. My past life seemed to of faded away and I was forgetting who I really was.

It took every ounce of inner strength I had to find a way out, for salvation, trying to find a loop whole out was starting to become impossible. Seeing my family is what made me push harder, I felt that I had left things undone and needed to go back to finish what I started but I can't remember what, however the need to escape was bigger than the need to remember. I closed my eyes and tried to block everyone out by concentrating on my breathing, I had tried so many times but I think I did it this time.

The memories were paused and I was alone, I knew this much. I lay in the darkness of my mind slowly regaining some strength to try to feel again, afraid to open my eyes; not knowing if I would start the loop again if I did, the first thing I felt was air entering and leaving my body but it felt more real than before, was I finally in my body? Fear was growing in me, the fear of being wrong and just my imagination trying to make me feel better. But I couldn't go back to the continuous loop of the never ending flash backs, they were making me sick. Fear rose, the fear reality has leaving me and keeping me in this never ending endless loop of memories. Piano, meadow, makeup, date, park. Again and again. Nothing new, nothing ever new.

I decided to listen to the sound of my own breathing to help calm me, as it slowly began give me hope, hope that I had escaped the loop. But there were now new questions on my head, where was I? There was silence with a repeating beep sound. Was I going mad? Where am I and why can't I move?

The unanswered questions were making me angry; I was tired of all these negative emotion circulating through me. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, but I didn't, because I couldn't. I was paralysed, the silence may have calmed me but now I had the fear of being still, were the fears ever going to end.

"Pumpkin" I felt every sense in my body awaken to ultra-mode. It couldn't be, could it, was I back in the loop? No I wasn't, his voice was different this time, I wanted to speak, could I? Daddy? His voice was week, it was a whisper in my ear, but it was something, something new. This changed everything; it gave me something to hold on to. I tried to picture to help myself pull out, to help me feel the slightest bit of happiness again.