Chapter Six: Molten Grey

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

****************************

Hey readers,

Thanks to everyone who followed me voted for my story and commented. Also do check out the song secrets by One Republic and the image of the Eastmen house here it is Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Molten Grey

My eye lids slowly opened as my pupils dilated from the bright morning light. I was on my bed. I felt very light headed as I sat up. I found my dad asleep next to me. We hadn't slept in the same bed since I was twelve and had nightmares about my mum. His head rose.

"You're wake" he said with a rather gravelly voice. Then it came to me. It was her, it was really her. I felt a panic come over me and my throat clench. I flung myself out of my bed and into the bathroom, throwing my head over toilet seat I vomited. Oddly I needed this. Strange as it sounds. I felt my throat burn as the lumpy liquid poured out of me, taking all the crap out of my system. The bad dreams, my absent sister, my absent, memory and now my mum.

I felt my dad's large hands rub gently against my back as my hair was lifted from my face. I didn't feel any shame, I needed this, and the fact that I hadn't vomited or cried for since I woke seriously worried me.

"I'm done" I choked. My throat was burning and I wanted throw up more from the vile taste in my mouth but nothing came except dry heaves.

My dad picked me up and guided me to the sink and handed me a cup. I did a few rinses and reached for my tooth brush. Giving my teeth and tongue a scrub I turned to my dad who was looking at the ground with a hard look. What was he thinking?

"Sorry" I whispered. He looked and shook his head.

"Don't be, it's not your fault.....I should of told you about your"

"I had a dream" I cut him off. I didn't want to hear about her right now. I rather talk about my sick dream then her.

My dad looked at trying to read me. He didn't want to leave this till later but as always he let me win.

"About what?" he said trying to understand me.

"I think I want to talk to a doctor" This got him fully interested. He stood up and walked over to me and placed his hand on my cheek.

"What's wrong pumpkin, you can tell me" I hated it when he called me that, it was him trying to do his best to be a mum and dad. I knew this as he does that when he calls me pumpkin.

"I just...I just can't tell you." I bravely met his eyes and felt his pain of, what was I meant to say. That I'm a psycho path who dreams about killing and to make it worse, I'm a male killer. Telling my dad this would be the worst thing for me. I looked back down. Even though it was a few second it felt like hours.

"I know a doctor, a psychologist" he said to my surprise.

"Really, Who"? This came out oddly pitched like I swallowed helium. My dad hated shrinks; he said they were a waste of money and your better of talking to family then a stranger who takes your money.

"Her names Dr Eastmen" he said. Wait minute.

"As in, Ian's boss?" I said confused.

"No, his wife, she said I could send you to her of you want to talk, she's good and kind, she's not one of those fake doctors who steal your money, she said she's willing to do it for free." wait did he say free?