Prologue

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

***********************************

Hey readers

Thank you for choosing to read my book. This is my first ever attempt of a prologue so I'm sorry if it's not that good. But please do read on, it gets better and i know this is short but my other chapters are long. If it's not what a prologue is suppose to be well I don't really know how they are structured like I said, first ever prologue. Sorry for any spelling mistakes but I hope you still enjoy it. And do vote and comment so I know what you guys think and if I did it right.

Enjoy :)

Prologue:

The memories of his past have bought him to find the need to get away from his world. His mind flickered back to what had happened. It had been ten years since the happening and there was no escaping the bad that had happened, the pain he had caused on himself.

He was different now, that's what mattered. But there was doubt in his thoughts. The light fading in her eyes, the joys he got as he consumed her, it was wrong, but he had to let her go. He did the right thing. He knew that much. It was time for change and it was now. He felt stronger than before and had more in control.

He had relieved his hunger, he had taken away his weakness, but at what cost. Was it worth it? "Yes" he spoke through gritted teeth. It didn't matter anymore, there was no more danger, the deed had been done and there was no going back. That was all he needed to feel content with choices.

He looked at the balcony and went towards it letting the candles, which lit up the room flicker as the wind blew in a small gust of wind. He stepped out on to the moonlight inhaling the cold air letting his lungs fill as his mind went back to when the world was once so different, when beauty grew from even a speck, but things have changed, man had evolved.

There was a time they were harmless. A time when even he could interact with them, understand them and there was a time when he felt as if perhaps his kind could coexist with them.

How wrong he was, fortunately his kind didn't make the first move. That mistake was made by the Daishers.

He couldn't stand those parasites, they could not control their thirst and man realised this. Does he blame those evolved apes for protecting their kind? He shook his head realising he would have done the same.

But the Daishers did not need to be hunted like animals and by the many things that could of almost wiped them out it was just embarrassing the fact it was done by something so premature, so weak. But who was he to judge. He shook his head at the memory.

And it wasn't just the Daishers that suffered; the Eclipt had been caught in their mess. They were peaceful creatures, they had nothing to do with the damages inflicted by the two kinds, it wasn't their war, but there they were, in the centre being wiped out like pigs to the slaughter.

His kind took no part in either kind's problem but not even they could let those disgusting humans wipe out creatures that were more important and played a bigger role on the Earth.

They had no control of their actions, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the fact that those humans thought they're better than the animals that walk this planet too.