Chapter Nine: Dracula

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

****************************

Hey readers

Thank you so much for waiting. Hope you've enjoyed the book so far and like this chapter. Please do comment on what you think. check out the Image of Jamie Eastmen on the side in his uniform. and an old song Breath slow by Alesha Dixon. :)

Sorry for the wait, hope you like it. Many thanks for the reads and please do Vote.

Chapter Nine: Dracula

My eyes opened to find light blinding them, it was really bright. I shot up realising it was morning, I turned to my clock find it 10 just as I was about to get up I found Ian on my floor with a pillow and a duvet. What's he doing don there? Then I realised he was awake, he looked up at me, his eyes were tired. Didn't he sleep.

"Hey" he croaked.

"What are you doing down there" I asked.

"Morning to you too" he said with amusement in his tone. He got up and sat next to me.

"Don't you remember?" he asked looking at me concerned.

"What?" my mind took a few seconds and then I remembered, the woods, Dave, Jamie, we kissed. The last memory came as a shock. I turned to Ian. Does her know?

"You fell asleep in your bed" he said. Wait what.

"When?" It must have been late. He lowered his head

"After we argued, I gave you five minutes to cool off, then I went to your room to find you asleep in your bed" he said looking at his lap.

"I was in the woods" I said more to myself then him.

"What are you talking about" he looked at me now.

"I got mad at you, so I snuck out, I went to the woods." It all happened, o remember it so well.

"You were here, I stayed with you the entire time you were asleep." He said assuring me.

"No...I..." I replayed everything in my head.

"You were talking in your sleep" he said grabbing my attention. Now her looked distant.

"You were talking about the woods...Dave a deer and the moon" he said trying to recall himself. Wait, was it a dream, he knows. Wait does he know about the kiss.

"Did I say anything else?" I asked moving closer. He shook his head.

"The rest was mumbles."  He said trying to recall.

"I'm going to make you breakfast, then we should talk" he kissed my forehead and walked out, but I was somewhere else. It was a dream? I was asking it, to who, myself? But it felt the so real. The kiss, his words, his body against mine. It was real. But then why did Ian say I went to sleep and how does he know about everything. Did I dream it? I didn't even go into my room. I know I didn't.

"Beth, Hurry up!" Ian shouted from down stairs.

I turned into a zombie as I washed up and got changed, I was still wearing yesterday's clothing, there was no sign of dirt. I lay on the floor for a while, especially when we kissed.