Chapter Twenty: And it begins

Needs editing!

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

*************************

Hey Guys

As promised Chapter Twenty, sorry it's so late but here is an image Jamie Dornan to make up for it! So cute, and the song irresistible by the fall out boys ft Demi Lovato because I love it!!! Hope You all like it. And remember to Vote and Comment!!!

Dad had enrolled me, to hornet high and I would be starting tomorrow. I surprised him by agreeing but to be honest I just needed be somewhere that wasn't home. It would also give me a chance to see Nicole who hasn't come visited me but fir some reason I thought it might of been because of Ian.

I was at the store with Kate getting groceries.

"Is hornet a bug right?" I ask Kate as I grab the bread.

"It's a large wasp" she said checking off bread on the grocery list. I formed an o with my mouth.

"That's the hundredth stare today" I whispered as we walked past an old women with purple curls in her hair. How can she stare at me?  There was hardly anyone around but there were states, on the way here, at the parking lot and something told me it wouldn't end anytime soon.

"They don't know anything" she reminded me.

"You sure about that" I said looking around the store catching random eyes on me.

"Just that you were in hospital, a part from that you were with our uncle relaxing and getting better and going to a boarding school" she said reminding me know one knew about what kind of people went to the school.

"What is it?" She asked turning to me. I purse my lip but she just folded her arms waiting.

"Why was my mum here, you know on the day I came back" with everything that's happened with Jamie nothing had sunk in, but lately sotting at home all I've been doing is writing everything I remember, from with weird dreams to everything that's happened and everyone I've met since I woke up.

"She moved to America a year before we did, lives in Florida, she came to see you a few times at the hospital when you were out" This was the first peace of information and straight answer anyone has given me.

I just stared at her. I had no idea what to say. I felt my breathing shallow.

"Crap, Beth I shouldn't of told you here" she said glaring at the floor.

"Tell me more" the words came out fast.

Kate started moving and I followed he with the trolley as she picked up items before starting to speak again.

"About a few days after you went missing, dad was running out of places to look for you." She breathed almost contemplating whether she should go on before grabbing some crumpets. "He knew about her being in Florida, he thought maybe you found out and went to her or something" she through her hands in the air as we walked into the frozen isle. "When he called her she didn't have you, which took us back to square one" Kate opened the fridge doors and grabbed some ice cream. Definitely going to need that after this. "The next day she appears refusing to leave until you've been found" Kate paused as someone came into the isle. It was a Sunday and there were like six people in the tiny store. When the guy left she carried on. "When you were found she stayed and waited for you to wake up, your dad didn't stop her desperate hoping her voice might wake you, at first he wouldn't let anyone but the doctors near you, then he got desperate and begged anyone you had spoken to, to come and try" Kate paused turning to me.