Chapter One: Oblivion

Wingless Demon 

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

****************************

Hey readers

I made a few changes on chapter one and will be doing the same for the other chapters, made it longer in order to make it better, hope you enjoy it, if you find any mistakes, I do apologies and please do notify me so I can make the changes.

For updates on the story follow me on twitter: @MuzicFk. I will try to make the other changes as soon as possible so i can go on with the story. Many thanks for putting up with this. Do check out the song Asleep by Emily Browning and check out the image to see what the family looks like. check out the character list so far. Here's chapter 1: Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Oblivion

People say that you only know who you truly once in your life, but I fear that those people are false as it can't be true. Does anyone truly want to know who they are? Surly the point of life is not knowing in order to truly know, if that makes sense.

I am seventeen with no idea of who I am or what I want. I fill my day with endless tasks that keep me going, but with no real idea of where I'm going. My dad said it's ok not to know, but having a small idea is what will help me to keep going.

So I decided to have the normal life plan, school, college, university, job, marriage, kids, retirement, grandkids, maybe great grandkids, depending on the age I get married I suppose, oh yeah and then death.

We're told that this is the perfect life, but I've never met anyone who's had this life, maybe my grandparents but I don't really know anything about them, they died in a car crash when I was one and I never ask my dad, as he gets sad.

I've come to realise that my plan has been cut short and although I have sped through life, I have come to a point that I want everything to be slow; I needed everything to be slow.

I lay on my back with my eyes wide open; through the tall trees I could see the wonders of the universe. I never realised how beautiful the night sky was until tonight. I felt the cool breeze blow past, the trees were waving gently carrying whispers of gentle sweet music into my ears, notes from my past danced around me. The sweet sound of some unknown pianist played his or her beautiful melody to me. Letting each note glide through my mind and out of my mouth as I exhaled a deep breath I didn't realise I had taken in. The sound had taken me to another universe, one where only I exist and these beautiful notes of this magnificent peace.

As my eyes glazed over. Every single one of my senses were on high alert, I could feel the moist grass against my legs, there was strange taste in my mouth, I wasn't sure what it was, I know that it's salty and I only taste salt in my mouth when I've been crying. Was I crying? I felt no tears running down my face.

My breathing was slow but deafening and a little harsh. I don't think I was even blinking. I didn't want to blink, I couldn't.

Fear was spreading through me, through the realisation that after today I will be forgotten. The fear turned to hope for I know there is another, there is a better world, well there must be.