Chapter Five: Killer Dream

Wingless Demon

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

****************************

Hey readers

Here it is the first new chapter. I hope you like it and its worth the wait. It will be nothing but new chapters now :) thank you so much for waiting. hope you've enjoyed the book so far and like this chapter. please do comment on what you think. Also check out the song Dangerous to know by Hilary duff and the image of the camera on the side.

It's very dark I know but it's all a part of the plot. Many thanks for the reads and please do Vote.

Chapter Five: Killer Dream

His hands coned through her long black damp hair as she lay naked on the bed, her pale lips slightly parted and her eyes open and dry. He ran his nose down her neck inhaling her sent. She smelt like soap. Well I did just wash her, he thought as he places a kiss on her left shoulder.

He wanted to keep her, but she was already gone. He thought back to the way her body moved against his, her soft brown skin glistening with sweat as they became one.

He looked into her empty eyes, which once held so much emotions, but now nothing. He sighed. He knew it was over but he still loved the minutes he spent with her as the lay still. It was late and morning would be here soon, which means he would be hone. Just a little longer he though as he pulled her closer and breathed he sent in again.

Everything was, there was nothing to worry about now, the room had been cleaned, sheets been washed and she was still. No one would ever know he was here.

Her roommate was at her boyfriend's apartment, by the time she would arrive it would be lunch time and he would be long gone, but they were at a campus, so he had to make sure he was gone before the other girls woke.

He looked back down at her and smiled. "Way better than the last" He gently muttered in her ear. She said nothing, she couldn't speak, and she was gone.

He pulled her in and her body complied, pushing his head into her neck, he nuzzled her. Why don't they ever last. He thought as he held her tightly. He knew soon he would have to start all over again. New project, new girl, new plan.

In some ways the anticipation excited him, the wait, the games, the hunt..... He let out a sigh and smiled.

"I won't forget you" He whispered gently against her skin.

"You were amazing, thank you" he said as he looked into her bright brown eyes. She replied with a blank empty stare. He sighed.

"Sorry for being rough to begin with" he whisper stroking her face with his knuckles.

Her cheeks were so soft. He slowly stroked her soft pink lips with his thumb and gently placed chased kiss.

He jumped at the sound of his watch beeping.

"Fuck" he muttered, realizing his time was up.

"I have to go now" he said pulling her in for one last hug.

He sat up on the bed collecting his things and thoughts. As he picked up the ropes, he realized he'd need to get a new brand, these were too rough on the skin.