Chapter 24~Sasha Jordan

"Did your ex really try to kill you?" My cousin, Summer, asks.

It's the weekend and my mom though it would be great to have her sister come over for a visit. Of course, Aunt Ivy had to bring her daughter as well. Summer and I have nothing but age in common as far as I know.

I love to hunt while Summer would take a spider outside on a napkin. She's super gullible while I won't believe almost anything. At least, not anymore.

"No I made everything up." I roll my eyes.

"Wow, you must have a great imagination, why is your mom sending you to therapy?" Summer blinks cluelessly.

"For experience."

"That would be a cool job! I want to be a model!"

Her obliviousness is kind of sad but it can be fun to trick her. "That seems cool, just quit eating and take some possibly harmful drugs."

Summer gives an uneasy laugh. "So..." I can see she's struggling for a topic. "Any cute guys at your school?"

Why, of all the topics, is that the one she had to land on? I cringe. He was cute but that's about it. "You know, I really don't think I'll be dating for a while..."

Summer raises her eyebrows, seeming surprised. "Really? How come?"

This time, it's me searching for a new topic.

💗~*~💗

Hope you enjoyed more of Sasha's point of view. Summer does end up being a kinda important character. If you were offended by the model joke, sorry for the sarcasm! Either way, have a great day/night! 💞