Chapter 30~Sadie Roberts

Shay's words sting like needles. What hurts the most is that I know she's right. Jesse wasn't an awful guy but he could let his anger get the best of him at times.

I'm mad at Shay and Cole only because I want someone to blame. I know that. If it had been me, I may have reacted the same. Still, after Shay and Cole started hanging out more and more, Shay seemed to forget we were even friends.

Jesse was there for me though, he did rush our relationship but I guess he had his reasons. If I believe that Shay is right though, that means Jesse still really liked her. If I believe that, then Jesse felt nothing for me. I meant nothing to him. Maybe in a "good friends" way but nothing more.

I walk to my car and, from several meters away, I spot Sasha waiting by it. I hesitate, hoping she'll leave. When it's clear she's not going anywhere, I head up to her.

"What are you doing beside my car?" I ask.

Sasha smirks, her bright blue eyes showing nothing but trouble. "I've been looking for you."

I'm not buying anything. "Why?"

"You're Liam's younger sister right?"

I bite my lip. "Yeah..."

"Well, your brother is good friends with Adam, right? My boyfriend...and I thought you would want to hang out with us on the weekend."

I hesitate. Why would Sasha Jordan invite me? Jesse warned me about her but isn't it better to be a friend rather than an enemy? "To do what?"

Sasha crosses her arms. "We're going to light some fireworks."

"Isn't that illegal?" As soon as the words come out of my mouth, I know I sound like a dork.

Sasha laughs though, as if I was joking. I laugh too but everyone knows that the last person to laugh didn't get the joke. Sasha tilts her head. "Only if you get caught."

I nod slowly. "Ok..."

"Ok...you'll come?" Sasha pressed.

I nod again.

Sasha smiles. "Great! See you in the weekend, Saturday at ten. I talked to Liam already and he's agreed to drive you."

"Ok...thanks?"

"Of course!" At that, she heads away. I'm a bit shocked to find out that she talked to Liam before. Did she just assume I would say yes? That she could easily convince me? Maybe she was just being nice though.

💗~*~💗

Why do you think Sasha invited Sadie?

Are you getting confused by the multiple points of views? Don't worry, you'll be able to catch up.

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night! 💞