Chapter 26~Alexandra Brooks

I get home after school and no one is in the house. My dad is at a meeting until late tonight, Caleb is on a school trip to Montana, and my sister-Samantha-is at a friend's house, sleeping over. It's nice to be alone.

My house is fairly big and as I go up the stairwell, I dial Adam's number.

It only rings once before he picks up. "Hey Alex, what's up?"

"It's about Sasha..." Where do I start? I should have planned this out better.

"Okay...what about her?"

"Well, she told me how you think I'm annoying and immature and..." Even as I say it, I know I sound immature.

"Why would I think that?" Adam sounds angry.

"I don't know but she was really convincing..."

"Look Alex, I know you like me but you don't have to make up stories about how awful Sasha is. She's much nicer once you get to know her and-"

"I'm not making this up!"

"Alex..."

I feel irritated that he doesn't believe me. "Fine! Believe what you want but Sasha-"

I hear the end of the line go silent. Did he seriously just hang up on me? But no, my phone died. I sigh and go to get a charger.

On my way out my bedroom door, I run straight into someone. I instantly start trembling when I see a pair of bright blue eyes, jet black hair framing the person's face.

Sasha Jordan.

I open my mouth to scream just as her hand clamps down.

"What a baby telling on me to my boyfriend." Her voice is still eerily steady. "You're going to do exactly as I say-got that?"

I nod, my eyes full with tears.

"Otherwise..." She reveals a handgun. "Now grab a pen and some paper."

💗~*~💗

Pen and some paper. What do you think that's for? Not to worry, you'll find out soon enough!

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night! 💞